ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is adidas' return policy like nikes where if I dont wear something for months I can still return it? Thanks

NICE GREY WOOLS  
pimp.gif

lol... actually way darker than Grey Wools and the leather cage is dope...

Last edited:
I think you can't return it after a certain date, even if it's brand new/unworn. Nike however will take anything no matter how long you've purchased it ago, as long as it's brand new/unworn with original everything

Guys i just need a ask a kind of off topic question but i v been trying to look for the answer for a while now. I have a old stock checker that someone dropped a while back which is configured for the US sites, i'm curious what do i need to change in the link url to make it work for the eu sites? 

for the us, canada peru etc the site is under the US wing what is it for europe? 

I think you can't return it after a certain date, even if it's brand new/unworn. Nike however will take anything no matter how long you've purchased it ago, as long as it's brand new/unworn with original everything
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think you have a year for unworn items with Nike.com?

Essentially:

1 year from date of purchase if unworn with tags for full refund

2 years from either purchase or manufacturer date for warranty/defective items for a replacement or credit of orginal MSRP if they're no longer available.

30 day for a refund for anything regardless of whether you wore it

Back
Top Bottom