ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Champs tweeted out a picture with Core Blacks and Creams in the back of the picture. They said call around which I did, and turns out no Bay Area store is getting the creams.

Sigh.

One day, one day.

Stupid how why they can't locate them for you. Much easier if it works that way. :lol:

Lol not sure if this has been brought up before, but I'm just walking through target and my ultraboost squeek like heck! Haha any of y'all have this issue?

What pair of UBs u wearing?

My white UBs non continental soles dont squeak at all at Target.

Champs tweeted out a picture with Core Blacks and Creams in the back of the picture. They said call around which I did, and turns out no Bay Area store is getting the creams.

Sigh.

One day, one day.
Man I skimmed through your post. I saw "Bay Area store is getting the creams" and I damn near creamed my pants. 

Then I read the entire post ... 
mad.gif

Last edited:
I really wish these Foot sites and Adidas sites let you check whether or not your local stores carry inventory. I swear I call in to these stores and they just say, "no we don't carry that." Like one time I was on the hunt for some Kyrie 1s, I called my local Foot stores to ask if they carry them and they said they didn't carry them. I walk by one of the Footlockers I called one day and sure enough, there was a pair on display.... 
mean.gif

What sense is that?!?! I'm trying to give you guys my money!!

Last edited:
Hello to the community,

mostly lurking in the past few months, wanted to post a few pics of a few latest consortium releases & a general release that I think are awesome:

The solebox uncaged is remarkably simple and for me the most beautiful one

cage is real leather, quality great

I like the olive color...

Fellas

Trying to get the Y-3 Pure Boost ZG Knit w/ the Black Tongue for a good deal. 

Any recommendations? Thanks!

Need to find 3ms or grey wools under retail. Can't believe I didn't grab them awhile ago on sale.

I need olives And navys And then my hitlist is complete...Well for now. The triple blacks :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom