ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Smh cause cream has the ltd label right lol
no because I think all red is tacky as hell, I already explained this in my previous post in case the red has blinded your eyes. I've not been the type to fall for colorways because it has the LTD tag.

Last edited:
Can someone please help me find a Y-3 pure boost US 8 under retail? I just can't seem to find my size.

ah you went .5 down from your usual and theyre good length/width wise for you? 
Yes I had to because I sizeswapped with a guy because I could only get a hold of a size 13 pair in store and I'm usually 11.5 in UBs. So my current pair is size 11. They fit good.

Yes I had to because I sizeswapped with a guy because I could only get a hold of a size 13 pair in store and I'm usually 11.5 in UBs. So my current pair is size 11. They fit good.
awesome glad to hear they wont be too small. hopefully the 9.5 will actually fit closer to a true 10 like my other ultra boosts 

@Richierich5CG

Before I confused myself, I was trying to point out that a W9 is one size different then men's sizing. Because of this, if you ask for a W9 that would be a M8 as @drisk34 pointed out. Wouldn't that be to tight if you are looking for an 8.5-9 in other UB's?

Hey guys, I don't frequent the boost thread very often, but I have a quick question. I wear a 10.5 US in energy boosts. I am looking to get my first pair of ultras. Should I stick with a size 10.5 or size up/down? Thanks in advance!
i would size up .5. they're little narrow towards the toe. esp if you have wide feet. i wear a size 11 in pure boost and 11.5 in UB. i wear 11 in all nike running. hope it helps if you haven't been helped already

Back
Top Bottom