ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I did....they have no clue.  No movement at all.  Probably going to get cancelled. 

I called in and cs told me the location they were trying to pry from told me to give it some time

not sure what info anyone else is getting when they call in

I made my reserrvation at 12:43 pm PST

I called in and cs told me the location they were trying to pry from told me to give it some time

not sure what info anyone else is getting when they call in

I made my reserrvation at 12:43 pm PST
I ordered about 10:15 am. 

I wonder why they sent these in-store only? I mean it's a great way to get people in the store but it's tunnel vision for these UBs.

So after I copped creams earlier at Champs, I walked around the corner in the mall and walked into adidas store. I pulled out a pair and the 3 girl employees were trippin taking selfies with my creams. Basically I just wanted to tell them they ought to be ashamed that in the same mall, Champs got creams and they never got them

Last edited:
Trade for gel lyte Vs what...
nerd.gif
No idea LOL

So after I copped creams earlier at Champs, I walked around the corner in the mall and walked into adidas store. I pulled out a pair and the 3 girl employees were trippin taking selfies with my creams. Basically I just wanted to tell them they ought to be ashamed that in the same mall, Champs got creams and they never got them

But did you take selfies with them?

Back
Top Bottom