ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thats what im afraid of.
So you'd be paying anywhere from 230-270 plus international shipping.  You're getting a good deal, international shipping is not cheap.   Plus you have someone that is willing to ship international.  A lot of folks wouldn't deal with that hassle. 

Last edited:
Now I'm wondering if I should have never called (told about the cancellation) and just waited it out

So you'd be paying anywhere from 230-270 plus international shipping.  You're getting a good deal, international shipping is not cheap.   Plus you have someone that is willing to ship international.  A lot of folks wouldn't deal with that hassle. 
True. I'd get that 300 that includes shipping. Maybe it will only cost him 230 without shipping which not a bad price.

navy's been sitting in columbus for a week.  

If my cream order don't get canceled i'll trade for white straight up.

Oh btw, im trying to find / nego with someone who's willing to let me cop for usd300 shipped. Not that i found one yet.

Scheduled Delivery Date:
04/07/2016 by End of Day

smokin.gif
Good for you fam! Although you have to cut your toes or do that lotus feet tradition.
laugh.gif

They will release another blu ray later this year that will include the 3D version and commentary.

I see Lucas Films and now Disney still take the fans for granted with all this double and triple dipping

because we know there will be a boxed trilogy version in the near future too.
i want a 4k version thats what im waiting for. 

Anyone's orders get canceled? By now? Still waiting on a confirmation on my other 2 even though they were supposed to be "packaging it". Didn't get a cancellation email though so who knows.
Mine were cancelled. Throughout the course of the day they went from "You're good, they're just putting it together to ship." to "They're just waiting for one of the pairs to be fulfilled." to "Rerouted." to "Sorry for the inconvenience. Unfulfilled. Cancelled." Not surprised, was hoping for the opposite outcome (obviously). What are you gonna do. *shrug* You win some you lose some. But the process of getting a straight answer... that was the most annoying part.

For those worried to what happens to the funds being held: They'll snail mail you your L refund or you can go back to the store to get it back sooner.

"What time did you order?" 10am local, right when they opened.

"What sizes were cancelled?" 9, 9.5

"Where did your orders reach a dead end?" FL.

Last edited:
Mine were cancelled. Throughout the course of the day they went from "You're good, they're just putting it together to ship." to "They're just waiting for one of the pairs to be fulfilled." to "Rerouted." to "Sorry for the inconvenience. Unfulfilled. Cancelled." Not surprised, was hoping for the opposite outcome (obviously). What are you gonna do. *shrug* You win some you lose some. But the process of getting a straight answer... that was the most annoying part.

For those worried to what happens to the funds being held: They'll snail mail you your L refund or you can go back to the store to get it back sooner.

"What time did you order?" 10am local, right when they opened.

"What sizes were cancelled?" 9, 9.5

"Where did your orders reach a dead end?" FL.
did u call for all this or did they email u something?

Back
Top Bottom