ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Damn that view is nice, your IG/Snap bouta be lit lol

Do you know how much those tickets going for rn?
Best response ever lmao. Face value is $300 each but dont know current value. Ive been to lots of clipps games that close but it at the end of the day im only paying 200 for the hs pair but damn ill decide by saturday night cuz the game is sunday.

i have the exact tickets straight across, 5th row, on the aisle. I would get maybe $500 for a Clippers/Mavs game, for two tickets.

Would much rather have the sneakers. You could enjoy the game just as much at home on the big screen. Its the Mavs! If it were Kobe's last game, or Lebron was in town, then maybe.

After the 3 hours were up, you'd be bummed out when the Clippers won 106-91.

just got a chance to try on my Y-3's. I now understand why some went 1-1.5 sizes down. Even with the Ultra Boost insole its still a bit too loose for my liking. Normally wear a 11.5 in Ultra Boost and a 11 in Pure Boost. Should've went for the 10.5 or 10 instead of 11 for the Y-3. Already awaiting my 2nd pair of Y-3's in my correct size...now to either hope the market demands these or someone wants/needs a pair on NT.

i have the exact tickets straight across, 5th row, on the aisle. I would get maybe $500 for a Clippers/Mavs game, for two tickets.

Would much rather have the sneakers. You could enjoy the game just as much at home on the big screen. Its the Mavs! If it were Kobe's last game, or Lebron was in town, then maybe.

After the 3 hours were up, you'd be bummed out when the Clippers won 106-91.
Yea but if Kobe or Lebron were there I think he'd have to give up more than some Highsnobs lol

Havent kept up with basketball that much this season so if the mavs are trash then I'd keep the shoes

Yea but if Kobe or Lebron were there I think he'd have to give up more than some Highsnobs lol

Havent kept up with basketball that much this season so if the mavs are trash then I'd keep the shoes
mavs are boring as hell to watch. game definitely isn't worth it unless you're a die hard clips fan.

just got a chance to try on my Y-3's. I now understand why some went 1-1.5 sizes down. Even with the Ultra Boost insole its still a bit too loose for my liking. Normally wear a 11.5 in Ultra Boost and a 11 in Pure Boost. Should've went for the 10.5 or 10 instead of 11 for the Y-3. Already awaiting my 2nd pair of Y-3's in my correct size...now to either hope the market demands these or someone wants/needs a pair on NT.
did you pay retail? 

pass them discount codes bruh [emoji]128064[/emoji]  lol Im tryna eat too

The length might still be ok/snug at 1.5 sizes down on the Y3 but your toes will be bursting out the sides.

Nice seeing everyone eating on the navy's.
I'm glad I coped from RRS months ago.
Now it's a waiting game for creams
I need me a 2 pair.

Back
Top Bottom