ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kk didnt know.

I like the older ones better but they are very similar. 
I guess it's not too surprising to have some variation in the dye with different batches of Primeknit.  And this shade may be hard to match given how far off the fakes are.  It will be interesting to see if there are more people noticing this now that cremes are rereleasing.  They've been so rare that there weren't too many people who had ever seen multiple pairs side by side. 
laugh.gif
  The question is whether this is more variation between individual shoes, or a color shift with all the new pairs.

I got 3M 10% off retail, solar red and OG purple for $110 all over the last few weeks. All from running specialty stores instead of online stores or champs/foot lockers.

I placed my Chalk order in-store for a 8.5 yesterday around 12:00pmPST and I haven't gotten a call or an email yet.  Had low expectations so I'm going to let my order sit without a call and see what happens.

Also, planning on popping in to my local Champs when they open to see if inventory has changed at all, will report back in like 30 min

Any word on Boston getting the creams? I called the downtown location yesterday and they said they didn't have them.

Back
Top Bottom