ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lol it's lit in here today.

Glad people are finally eating on the creams, now people can stop asking to buy mine when I wear them to the mall. May need to check my local champs and double up if I can, love the color and want to  be able to have one on ice so I can stop being careful when I have them on.

So... called Champs in Southcenter (Seattle) yesterday and they said they were for sure getting the creams today. Waited around since they opened for about 4 hours for the shipment to arrive. After 4 hours a worker FINALLY came out and broke the news to what was about 25 of us. They didn't get them in. 
frown.gif

So... called Champs in Southcenter (Seattle) yesterday and they said they were for sure getting the creams today. Waited around since they opened for about 4 hours for the shipment to arrive. After 4 hours a worker FINALLY came out and broke the news to what was about 25 of us. They didn't get them in. 
frown.gif
Come around back ... it's lit
laugh.gif

frown.gif
Guess tmmrw or Friday.

frown.gif
What the heck? 25 people waiting for 4 hours for Cream UBs that aren't even for sure stocking at that location today or tomorrow? lol

What the heck? 25 people waiting for 4 hours for Cream UBs that aren't even for sure stocking at that location today or tomorrow? lol
No, yesterday they said for sure they were getting them in today. When they first opened today they said that the shipment was still coming in. We periodically asked the employees about what was going on and their responses got more and more vague / doubtful sounding. Finally, the manager came out and told us they didn't get the creams or the NMDs others were wanting.

I have a feeling Bay Area/Norcal shops will be getting shipments tomorrow, East Coast and midwest got pairs first, then SoCal, and tomorrow hopefully NorCal shall feast 

No, yesterday they said for sure they were getting them in today. When they first opened today they said that the shipment was still coming in. We periodically asked the employees about what was going on and their responses got more and more vague / doubtful sounding. Finally, the manager came out and told us they didn't get the creams or the NMDs others were wanting.
Now did you talk to the manager initially? They should know whats coming in or at least have an idea

Haven't tryed in the south Florida area. I'll give it a shot tomorrow. Might be to late but mehhh. This weekend is gonna be painful the 17 lows and the camo Nmd pack. [emoji]128561[/emoji][emoji]128561[/emoji]

Sucks that I would have to drive all the way to SF for navy's, sucks even more I cant do a phone order or have shoe order from a different place
What's your size? I might be able to order a pair from Sun Valley via in-store for you.

This store is getting the creams for sure.   Bad news is, line already outside

Champs

1030 Southcenter Mall, Tukwila, WA

(206) 243-2237
maybe tomorrow….time wasters who knew there were no pairs today once shipment received  and let people sit on there thumbs with nothing to say other than check tomorrow…bad biz especially since they told callers they were getting them today

Last edited:
Now did you talk to the manager initially? They should know whats coming in or at least have an idea
He said "At first when I looked at the shipment it said today. But I can't really know for sure cos when we try to track the shipment it changed. And it changed to shipment tomorrow" idk how tracking works for them but that's what the manger said. He was wearing some PBs lmao

maybe tomorrow….time wasters who knew there were no pairs today once shipment received  and let people sit on there thumbs with nothing to say other than check tomorrow…bad biz especially since they told callers they were getting them today
Champs Southcenter is shady as hell.

He said "At first when I looked at the shipment it said today. But I can't really know for sure cos when we try to track the shipment it changed. And it changed to shipment tomorrow" idk how tracking works for them but that's what the manger said. He was wearing some PBs lmao
laugh.gif
 My local FTL has a group of dudes always wearing PB or TD, and when I try asking them for general info on any shoe they're clueless 
laugh.gif

But anyway, rule of thumb: always speak directly with the manager.

Back
Top Bottom