ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
East Bay update time:

Just got off the phone with a manager at Sun Valley (super chill guy so he was actually down to help me).  Looked up the sku's for both the creams and the navys and 9 and 12 are not available for both colorways.  He did say they get shipments almost everyday so it wouldn't be too crazy to check back daily.  I'm still going to go there at lunch and see whats up so I'll let you know.

@Slick Kicks
 you might be @monstar
's only hope for navys right now.
@Rambo831
 I'll keep on the look out for those creams.

Would that manager let you place an order over the phone? The champs rep over here was a str8 up hater

I have a 7.5 US pair so they definitely manufacture it, bought mine online though so maybe they just don't carry them in stores.

Ok thanks, yep,I've seen 7.5 on eBay and other places so I know those are out there. Just wasn't sure about 6 or 6.5. The guy I got the 6.5 MG from said he got it off ADC so maybe I just shouldn't bother checking the regular stores.

Ok thanks, yep,I've seen 7.5 on eBay and other places so I know those are out there. Just wasn't sure about 6 or 6.5. The guy I got the 6.5 MG from said he got it off ADC so maybe I just shouldn't bother checking the regular stores.
The 6 for my wife was from eBay. It was from Asia. They didn't drop those sizes in the US.

@monstar  No its typically an in-store only. I'll ask again though when I go in.

You could giving them a call and asking if you want, David is the manager today and Judy is the other manager.

Anybody did a queens center mall run ?

Called them on Tue around 1230 and the dude said they didn't have and are not getting them so indisnt bother to park and go in. An hour later, pics and reports of people walking out with multiple pairs.

Called them on Tue around 1230 and the dude said they didn't have and are not getting them so indisnt bother to park and go in. An hour later, pics and reports of people walking out with multiple pairs.

They lied .. I don't call no more just go in and see ..

They lied .. I don't call no more just go in and see ..

Yea, I had Roosevelt field on the line and theybtold me they had 4 more pairs in my size but couldn't hold so I wasn't taking any chances lookong for parking lol. Hopped on the LIE and went straight the Roosevelt

Yall think anyone would trade cream for highsnobiety? I want to keep going on my consortium tour collection.

My Y-3 QR boost is a 10 and at least .5 too big. Maybe i could toss an UB insole in there to give it a snug fit lol...

Never thought of that. Thanks
Stole that move from, TDG.  It should definitely do the trick, bruh bruh.

Now to find a way to keep these all white outsoles clean...

Not Srs

Yea, I had Roosevelt field on the line and theybtold me they had 4 more pairs in my size but couldn't hold so I wasn't taking any chances lookong for parking lol. Hopped on the LIE and went straight the Roosevelt

Today or tues???

Back
Top Bottom