ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So UTC (OOS now), Fashion Valley (Had some left earlier), Plaza Bonita (late shipment they said...) are the ones got/getting them in San Diego although someone mentioned Escondido got them too.

LOL I'm not a native, but I work next door. When i first moved here I think it was called Fox Hills and they changed it..
I'm teasing...but yeah dude, Im born and raised. when they changed it to "westfield culver" everyone in LA was like, "they trying to appeal to white people now by not calling it Fox hills" 
roll.gif

BAY AREA UPDATE:

Champs Valley Fair SJ got em, just copped my size finally and dude said he they have a couple left. Only got like one full size run. 9-9.5-11 out for sure

Meanwhile us europeans are just sitting here once again and look while the US gets restocks of the all white and cream UBs. We haven't been getting anything good at all lately. Never would expect this of a european company like Adidas.

Meanwhile us europeans are just sitting here once again and look while the US gets restocks of the all white and cream UBs. We haven't been getting anything good at all lately. Never would expect this of a european company like Adidas.
Easier for you to cop collabs tho...  Well kinda 
happy.gif

I'm teasing...but yeah dude, Im born and raised. when they changed it to "westfield culver" everyone in LA was like, "they trying to appeal to white people now by not calling it Fox hills" 
roll.gif
Fox Hills was pretty crappy, but I'm one of those stuck up LA peeps that only goes South when its OC lol. I have boundaries. 

When I went earlier this year for raffle tickets for the PB's, that was the first time since the 90's going there.

This is pay back for 30+ years of us American Adidas fans getting f*cked 
roll.gif

But SRSLY I feel your pain. At least you got free healthcare and soccer. 

You got burgs and olives, didn't you?

So apparently Footlocker in Westfield got some pairs? Anybody able to help me grab a size 8? Pretty please?

Most definitely gonna be gone when I get off work. -_-

Last edited:

Fox Hills was pretty crappy, but I'm one of those stuck up LA peeps that only goes South when its OC lol. I have boundaries. 

When I went earlier this year for raffle tickets for the PB's, that was the first time since the 90's going there.
Damn, you just earned negative street cred right there bruh 
laugh.gif

I f*cking hate Orange County. 

I am hoping that navy's are indicative of t
Ya'll get all the NMD's. Cant be mad about that

So glad I came to this BS mall yesterday to look for OG's for my girl. Talking to dude at the register and he said they haven't got UB's in a min, just the navy's. Took the hunch to come back today and COOKED.

Also skooped core blacks from my NT fam in Chicago, since the triple blacks are looking bleek. Im good on UB's.... for now.

Back
Top Bottom