ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Glad to see a lot of people ate today. I had no luck in Philly, but I'm hoping that there's more shipments coming soon.

So pissed I missed my local FTL's shipment on the creams. Can anyone out there oop me a size 11? [emoji]128517[/emoji]

Last edited:
can't believe some of you guys still use the good ole telephone. What a waste of time. I think you;ll get a straight answer 1 out of 10 tries.

In for an 8.5 and 9.5 before my store sold out. Was hoping to get 9 and 9.5 to see which I liked better but I can definitely wear the 9.5. How do you guys go about selling shoes to each other on here? I might get rid of the 8.5 locally for pretty cheap since I don't want to deal with shipping them.

Creams release should've been like this the 1st time around in December.
Would have been nice. Though missing out on creams in December is what got me to actually create an account on NT instead of lurk (been lurkin' for years). For better or worse I started keeping up with this place and now I got plenty o' pears.

Last edited:
Any of u guys in Baldwin hills? Supposedly they have a ton of pairs of chalks when the ftl guys did the sku look up but when u call them they're saying never received them. Head over and ask for them and don't take no for an answer.
I'll head over there to scope it out. 10 minutes from there.

Back
Top Bottom