ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Stores that received shipments this and last week aren't even listed on the locator for the 14th.

yes they are.  Champs Raleigh NC got them last time and are getting them again.

alot of people received their instore order/store transfer from Champs Raleigh
My bad let me clarify, some stores aren't listed, not all. Case in point in the bay area only 2 stores are listed for the 14th when more actually received shipment.

Meh, might as well keep both. I got my UB size (10.5) and my TTS (10). I hate how inconsistent Adidas is with their sizing. 350 size is 9.5, NMD's are 9.5-10, jeez.

I un-DS'er my 10.5 and they feel a lot better than my Core Blacks when I first wore em, they still gave marks on top of my foot and took a while to break in. The TTS Creams fit well but I think it woudve rubbed the top of my foot after a couple hours, didnt wanna deal with that and having to un-DS the 10.5.

Anyone else mess with their sizing?
My UB sizing is 10...  My NMD sizing is 9.5 for PK and 10 for mesh.  I can make 10 work for PK but 9.5 will ultimately fit better.  I dont own any 350 lol

I agree their sizing is garbage. I'm almost always a size 9 but I like 9.5 in ultra boosts so I got the 9.5 in creams and they are almost too big.

yes they are.  Champs Raleigh NC got them last time and are getting them again.

alot of people received their instore order/store transfer from Champs Raleigh
thieves! i was planning on going here after work that day and already sold out because of everyone else placing instore orders.

Last edited:

just know that i screenshotted a month ago peoples top ultra boost list so dont go switching up your lists now that everyones bout to have the creams/chalks. (aka same people who put triple white on their top) 
roll.gif
roll.gif
mine still the same

So bummed kolor decided to do that weird polka dot **** w/ these. Could have been pretty dope otherwise.
I wonder if it's because of the Pharrell collabs that used the polka dots being how big he is in Japan as far as fashion goes.

SMH at resellers who come in here posting pics of their 10 pears. foh, this ain't the place for that

Not many fans of resellers here. If you buy an extra pair to trade or sell for some other coveted shoe you want, I understand. But grabbing every pair that you can get your hands on just so you can flip em for 50 bucks. **** you sir.

Based on your sig though you're only in this for the cash. So again, **** you sir.

Why are you mad bro?

SMH at resellers who come in here posting pics of their 10 pears. foh, this ain't the place for that

Not many fans of resellers here. If you buy an extra pair to trade or sell for some other coveted shoe you want, I understand. But grabbing every pair that you can get your hands on just so you can flip em for 50 bucks. **** you sir.

Based on your sig though you're only in this for the cash. So again, **** you sir.

Why are you mad bro?

i woulda robbed your *** if i seen you walking out the store.

Why are you mad bro?
Not really mad, but this is a community where people help each other eat. Naturally people in here don't take to kindly to people who post pics of their large number of pears that they are clearly going to resell. Do what you will, but don't expect people in a place like this not to give you **** for it.

Back
Top Bottom