ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bro...

I should have listened to you lol...

Why did I buy these damn NMD???

Why?

I find myself always going to ultra boost and not even considering the NMD now lol
Tried to tell you lmao, but @Bdot  still thinks I am going to switch over to the NMD side. The cage look MIGHT just have persuaded me, wasnt feeling the uncaged looked on them 
laugh.gif

Once Adidas drops the black boost its a whole new playing field of colors 
devil.gif

Tried to tell you lmao, but @Bdot  still thinks I am going to switch over to the NMD side. The cage look MIGHT just have persuaded me, wasnt feeling the uncaged looked on them 
laugh.gif

Once Adidas drops the black boost its a whole new playing field of colors 
devil.gif
LMAO dont worry bruh theres gonna be a colorway or version of NMD that you gonn f*ck wit guranteed. its coming soon

Sun Valley FTL had their shipment in the back on Tuesday -- the girl working there offered to ask her manager to see if they could pull my size for me, but they said the shipment was too big and couldn't spend all afternoon looking for one particular shoe/size. Said to come back the following day between 10a-12p since that's when they would've unboxed everything.

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to make it next day since I had work. And from what I read on here, people did buy pairs on Wednesday.
Sounds like a punk *** manager. This is a business and service. If a customer wants to buy a shoe they should have ATLEAST offered to take your name and number down and when they came across them they could have called you. Plus most vendors have distinct boxes, ie: nike, timberland, adidas. They could have easily identified which boxes had the adidas shoes in them. Im pissed for you. 

this has been me the past 4 days
laugh.gif

just glad to see rainbow ltds didnt drop in the mean time too
I hope nothing like that drops in-store, multiple times in a week ever again. People came out of the wood work for those. Brought people outta 10 year retirement on NT.

UB game is on a new level of hype.

Anyone else buy triple whites from Adidas restock a few days ago, get a shipping confirmation and tracking number but the charge dropped from their account?

When people help each other out.

For sure. but most are still on resale ish

I found a guy on CL with my size creams. I asked if he mind swapping sizes with me so I could wear them and he just sell mine. He said I had to drive to him (about 45 minutes to an hour away) AND give him cash on top :lol: :smh:

I found a guy on CL with my size creams. I asked if he mind swapping sizes with me so I could wear them and he just sell mine. He said I had to drive to him (about 45 minutes to an hour away) AND give him cash on top :lol: :smh:

CL has the most stingy and rude people I've ever met for deals. I just stopped using it altogether. They all want you to come to them no matter how far and how good the deal is

CL has the most stingy and rude people I've ever met for deals. I just stopped using it altogether. They all want you to come to them no matter how far and how good the deal is
Yea they pretty much are just a last ditch effort to see if something is somewhat close to me.

Sun Valley FTL had their shipment in the back on Tuesday -- the girl working there offered to ask her manager to see if they could pull my size for me, but they said the shipment was too big and couldn't spend all afternoon looking for one particular shoe/size. Said to come back the following day between 10a-12p since that's when they would've unboxed everything.

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to make it next day since I had work. And from what I read on here, people did buy pairs on Wednesday.

i was looking for 9 but i think the dude said 7 and 12 or 13 or something.
Only large sizes? Notice any 8s left by any chance? Ah who am I kidding, even if there was, it's probably cooked by now
laugh.gif
Sunvalley Mall CA ftl said hey got em weds and sold out, over the phone. Not sure I believe them. Why would they get them earlier then everyone.
Sun Valley FTL shady as ****.  Went in on Tuesday at like 5pm and the girl told me they never get UBs and wouldn't be getting the Creams.  I told her they had a FSR of the Navys last week and she was like "Nah it was probably a return, we get those alot".  Bxtch thats only possible if a whole ******* clown squad rolled up to return a full range of navys, smh.

Then they told their homies on the DL so people lined up Wednesday morning and the stock was gone.  Confirmed today in person, the male manager and one of dudes with the dreads smirked when I asked, those two copped pairs for sure.

SF Westfield FTL was cooked by the time I got there at 1:30ish.   Copped from Champs though 
nthat.gif
 Those fools also shady as fxck.

Really hope ADC drops these online again or even in store. Kinda hard to keep up with these day time drops working a full time job.

Last edited:
Sun Valley FTL shady as ****.  Went in on Tuesday at like 5pm and the girl told me they never get UBs and wouldn't be getting the Creams.  I told her they had a FSR of the Navys last week and she was like "Nah it was probably a return, we get those alot".  Bxtch thats only possible if a whole ******* clown squad rolled up to return a full range of navys, smh.

Then they told their homies on the DL so people lined up Wednesday morning and the stock was gone.  Confirmed today in person, the male manager and one of dudes with the dreads smirked when I asked, those two copped pairs for sure.

SF Westfield FTL was cooked by the time I got there at 1:30ish.   Copped from Champs though :nthat:  Those fools also shady as fxck.
Yeah that champs was shady mang. The dude that helped me was stuttering when he told me oos. The other workers look like they just lolligagging.

Last edited:
i picked up 2 pairs for $410. Dude gave me the receipt for $393 from FTL. Im ok with CL

Decided to take my chances and head out to Valley Fair FTL.  It's about an hour and change away from home.  I get there around 11:15 and ask the first employee I see about any boosts.  I get the token, "we dont sell ultra boosts, and are not getting them even though I know they're on the launch locator online".  I'm like thats cool bro but didn't you guys just sell a FSR or two in the past day or two?  "Oh yeah, that was a surprise shipment sir"  I tell him thanks and tell my wife that dude is full of it.  I decide to stick around and check all the other shoes.  I walk into the HOH room to look at Kobe's kicks.  Another employee comes up to me, "You want the ultra boosts".  I'm like hell to the yeah man.  "We just got 10 pairs in"  I'm like cool, we'll each take one.  What got me is that dude was whispering the info as if it were top secret
laugh.gif
  My wife bounces because she knew something wasn't right lol.   Anyhow, employee comes back with what sizes, then tells me he can't sell me the shoes until his manager says it's ok.  I'm like dude, you have the shoes, the launch locator says "first come, first serve"  Serve me up already.  He goes back to his manager and finally gets the OK.  Something was definitely up.  My best guess is the first dude was trying to hold pairs back until his people came in.  

Currently working behind the scenes to oop  the Bay Area homies. 
smokin.gif

Last edited:

Decided to take my chances and head out to Valley Fair FTL.  It's about an hour and change away from home.  I get there around 11:15 and ask the first employee I see about any boosts.  I get the token, "we dont sell ultra boosts, and are not getting them even though I know they're on the launch locator online".  I'm like thats cool bro but didn't you guys just sell a FSR or two in the past day or two?  "Oh yeah, that was a surprise shipment sir"  I tell him thanks and tell my wife that dude is full of it.  I decide to stick around and check all the other shoes.  I walk into the HOH room to look at Kobe's kicks.  Another employee comes up to me, "You want the ultra boosts".  I'm like hell to the yeah man.  "We just got 10 pairs in"  I'm like cool, we'll each take one.  What got me is that dude was whispering the info as if it were top secret
laugh.gif
  My wife bounces because she knew something wasn't right lol.   Anyhow, employee comes back with what sizes, then tells me he can't sell me the shoes until his manager says it's ok.  I'm like dude, you have the shoes, the launch locator says "first come, first serve"  Serve me up already.  He goes back to his manager and finally gets the OK.  Something was definitely up.  My best guess is the first dude was trying to hold pairs back until his people came in.  

Currently working behind the scenes to oop  the Bay Area homies. 
smokin.gif
Repped for story. Even employee getting involved in the non-sense I've been ready this past week.

This is for Y3 ZG buyer

If you're buying from Farfetch, avoid buying from the Deliberti boutique in Italy..

Got my Y3 today and the sole has been worn, did not give me extra lacing, box is beat up....

View media item 1996625
View media item 1996627
You would think a high end boutique would take good care of products, but guess not...

Just giving you NTs a heads up

the valley fair footlocker has historically been shady AF
Surprisingly most of the dudes were cool.  Just first guy trying to lie and hold back info.  He knew they were getting the chalks, but dude tried to play me like they will not get them.

Rambo93940 Rambo93940 Smh, must've been the same dude that told me that they didn't get them. I got there a little after they opened and guys walked out disappointed.

This is for Y3 ZG buyer

If you're buying from Farfetch, avoid buying from the Deliberti boutique in Italy..

Got my Y3 today and the sole has been worn, did not give me extra lacing, box is beat up....

View media item 1996625
View media item 1996627
You would think a high end boutique would take good care of products, but guess not...

Just giving you NTs a heads up

Wow. You should contact farfetch customer service about that. Hope you can get maybe some kind of discount on your order if you plan on keeping them.

Wow. You should contact farfetch customer service about that. Hope you can get maybe some kind of discount on your order if you plan on keeping them.
I called them and told them already, said theres nothing can do except ship back to the boutique and exchange for another if they have the size i need....

EDIT: Bought these with the $50 discount code also

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom