ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yo how are people STILL getting scammed? Bank transfers?? Really? I've had successful 10+ pair transactions and I'll cover Paypal fee's no problem or cover the extra fee on top of what I'm paying. Insurance is a necessary evil. Especially with money. "Hustlin' backwards" is the term i'm looking for. I feel his pain tho.

Yo how are people STILL getting scammed? Bank transfers?? Really? I've had successful 10+ pair transactions and I'll cover Paypal fee's no problem or cover the extra fee on top of what I'm paying. Insurance is a necessary evil. Especially with money. "Hustlin' backwards" is the term i'm looking for. I feel his pain tho.

Repped for ur name on this day when music lost a legend

Lol yeah hes not impressed at all
Gradient pattern snob
laugh.gif

Ok Ill still keep an eye out but pm me if they fit well enough that you dont need that 14. I have a 13 and are by far the roomiest of my ubs. So if youre a small 14 you might/hopefully will be good.

if you could aslo keep me posted as well in terms of fit with the size 13 creams.

much appreciated 
Update.  My size 13 Creams came in from Ubiq today.  Again, I'm a size 14 in UB's and grabbed these from Ubiq to try since 14's are near unicorn status.

First attempt at trying them on was as-is, with the soles in.  A little snug but surprisingly not bad.  For comparisons sake, 3M's in size 13 suffocate my foot, even with the soles out.  I can immediately tell these run bigger than other UB's.

Second try were with the soles out.  A lot better and feels more like a typical size 14 and even fit a little looser than my core black 14's.  Length wise these are a little shorter than all of the 14's I have.  My big toe barely, and I mean BARELY hit the end of the shoe.  Width wise, same as my 14's.

Verdict: I can definitely use these as an everyday UB and plan to do just that.  However, I am still looking for a size 14 as I feel like they still might fit a little better and looser (which I prefer but is totally personal preference).

CLIFFNOTES:

- Size 13 Creams arrived from Ubiq

- Been hunting for size 14

- Creams run big.  Size 13's fit bigger compared to other UB 13's

- Close fit compared to other size 14's I own (just a little tighter)

- Definitely shorter in length than 14's

- Width is similar to size 14's

- Comfortably fit me

- Production date: 01/16

- Keeping to wear, but...

- Still looking for size 14

Update.  My size 13 Creams came in from Ubiq today.  Again, I'm a size 14 in UB's and grabbed these from Ubiq to try since 14's are near unicorn status.

First attempt at trying them on was as-is, with the soles in.  A little snug but surprisingly not bad.  For comparisons sake, 3M's in size 13 suffocate my foot, even with the soles out.  I can immediately tell these run bigger than other UB's.

Second try were with the soles out.  A lot better and feels more like a typical size 14 and even fit a little looser than my core black 14's.  Length wise these are a little shorter than all of the 14's I have.  My big toe barely, and I mean BARELY hit the end of the shoe.  Width wise, same as my 14's.

Verdict: I can definitely use these as an everyday UB and plan to do just that.  However, I am still looking for a size 14 as I feel like they still might fit a little better and looser (which I prefer but is totally personal preference).

CLIFFNOTES:
- Size 13 Creams arrived from Ubiq
- Been hunting for size 14
- Creams run big.  Size 13's fit bigger compared to other UB 13's
- Close fit compared to other size 14's I own (just a little tighter)
- Definitely shorter in length than 14's
- Width is similar to size 14's
- Comfortably fit me
- Production date: 01/16
- Keeping to wear, but...
- Still looking for size 14

Gotcha. Glad to hear and awesome you have a pair to rock though. Those things run bigggg

Also do you have those 3ms lol

Back
Top Bottom