ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I wear a size 11, and successfully got a size 12 from the Champs restock thinking they wouldn't be that bad. Significant size difference in comparison to the same size differential in other sneakers. The 12 fit much bigger than expected and unwearable. Wah.

Gotcha. Glad to hear and awesome you have a pair to rock though. Those things run bigggg

Also do you have those 3ms lol
Don't have the 3M's in 14.  3M's have never been a personal favorite of mine for some reason and I never tried to get a pair.  But I will pick up a pair when ADC re-ups them.  

I've been saying for a while now, just be patient - they're coming back once production catches up.

Very doubtful.
Yeah that's what I was thinking. No chance for me to grab WW for retail.
laugh.gif

Don't have the 3M's in 14.  3M's have never been a personal favorite of mine for some reason and I never tried to get a pair.  But I will pick up a pair when ADC re-ups them.  

I've been saying for a while now, just be patient - they're coming back once production catches up.

Lol I am definitely keeping the hope. And I was asking if you still had those 3m ina 13 that were too tight lol

Update.  My size 13 Creams came in from Ubiq today.  Again, I'm a size 14 in UB's and grabbed these from Ubiq to try since 14's are near unicorn status.

First attempt at trying them on was as-is, with the soles in.  A little snug but surprisingly not bad.  For comparisons sake, 3M's in size 13 suffocate my foot, even with the soles out.  I can immediately tell these run bigger than other UB's.

Second try were with the soles out.  A lot better and feels more like a typical size 14 and even fit a little looser than my core black 14's.  Length wise these are a little shorter than all of the 14's I have.  My big toe barely, and I mean BARELY hit the end of the shoe.  Width wise, same as my 14's.

Verdict: I can definitely use these as an everyday UB and plan to do just that.  However, I am still looking for a size 14 as I feel like they still might fit a little better and looser (which I prefer but is totally personal preference).

CLIFFNOTES:

- Size 13 Creams arrived from Ubiq

- Been hunting for size 14

- Creams run big.  Size 13's fit bigger compared to other UB 13's

- Close fit compared to other size 14's I own (just a little tighter)

- Definitely shorter in length than 14's

- Width is similar to size 14's

- Comfortably fit me

- Production date: 01/16

- Keeping to wear, but...

- Still looking for size 14
Finally, you got your pear 
nthat.gif

Update.  My size 13 Creams came in from Ubiq today.  Again, I'm a size 14 in UB's and grabbed these from Ubiq to try since 14's are near unicorn status.

First attempt at trying them on was as-is, with the soles in.  A little snug but surprisingly not bad.  For comparisons sake, 3M's in size 13 suffocate my foot, even with the soles out.  I can immediately tell these run bigger than other UB's.

Second try were with the soles out.  A lot better and feels more like a typical size 14 and even fit a little looser than my core black 14's.  Length wise these are a little shorter than all of the 14's I have.  My big toe barely, and I mean BARELY hit the end of the shoe.  Width wise, same as my 14's.

Verdict: I can definitely use these as an everyday UB and plan to do just that.  However, I am still looking for a size 14 as I feel like they still might fit a little better and looser (which I prefer but is totally personal preference).

CLIFFNOTES:
- Size 13 Creams arrived from Ubiq
- Been hunting for size 14
- Creams run big.  Size 13's fit bigger compared to other UB 13's
- Close fit compared to other size 14's I own (just a little tighter)
- Definitely shorter in length than 14's
- Width is similar to size 14's
- Comfortably fit me
- Production date: 01/16
- Keeping to wear, but...
- Still looking for size 14
thank you sir for the detailed review. Repped. Now I'm on the hunt for either 13 or 14

Does anyone know if you can return adc orders to outlets? Really don't like how the 10.5 in core black fit and want to return them

Someone give me a quick SNS UB sizing. I have my eye on a sz.10, but I'm a 10.5 in Yzy 350 and 11 in regular Ub's..

Thanks

Someone here had to have copped off the Mr. Porter 3M restock right?

What them production dates look like
You responded when I asked this last night right? I have absolutely no meaningful idea what I'm talking about but feeling confident it'll be like the creams or later. Either way the Jimmy Jazz people should be able to tell us soon enough. 3M might be my favorite cw... Allowing myself to be fairly optimistic at this point.

Edit. I've also bought into reigning's be patient spiel hook, line and sinker.

Last edited:

You responded when I asked this last night right? I have absolutely no meaningful idea what I'm talking about but feeling confident it'll be like the creams or later. Either way the Jimmy Jazz people should be able to tell us soon enough. 3M might be my favorite cw... Allowing myself to be fairly optimistic at this point.

Edit. I've also bought into reigning's be patient spiel hook, line and sinker.
Yea but I think I just replied saying a restock would be appreciated lol

I got the same feeling as you do, just gotta be patient mayneeeee

Back
Top Bottom