ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Joined this forum about a week ago in hopes of finding some core blacks in size 10. Not much of a sneaker head so didn't know stockx/goat existed until I read about them here. Just copped a pair for $210 on stockx. The search is finally over!!! Thanks everyone.

adidas sizing varies widly, you gotta narrow it down to the model you are considering.

Ultra Boosts are TTS
750s 1 size big
350s .5 size big to TTS
Stan Smiths .5 size big
D Lillard 2s .5 size big

Generally they fit bigger but some are TTS.

Just like other brands, depends on the model
Repped both...I was more specifically trying to find out about the climacool. I know this definitely ain't the forum but I would think someone would know being an Adidas thread.

Someone said Triple Black UB releasing June 1st. What you guys think?
Earlier today I believe tank said "soon." 
Nah that was someone else, I replied to them saying that would make sense since they were supposed to drop earlier this month. But at this point I really have no idea. I certainly hope they drop before June 1st but it's totally possible that's the date.

Nah that was someone else, I replied to them saying that would make sense since they were supposed to drop earlier this month. But at this point I really have no idea. I certainly hope they drop before June 1st but it's totally possible that's the date.
Ahh alright, my mistake. not sure how I feel about them at this point, I think a little contrast does wonders for the UB. 

Ahh alright, my mistake. not sure how I feel about them at this point, I think a little contrast does wonders for the UB. 

No worries.

I'm super excited for them but I've always liked all black shoes.

Anyone have any leads on some size US 10 Burgundy Ultra Boost in either Hong Kong or the Philippines? TIA

My girl just picked up the triple whites with continental soles, definitely whiter on the upper material compared to original whites. Also the knit goes all the way around the shoe to the heel cup
Can you snap a photo with flash?  Some of us believe that there is some 3M in the knit.   Actually the 3M was probably the mens triple whites. 

Last edited:

non-continental soles are absolute garbage. Anyone that cant tell the difference between the 2 must  have jimmy legs 
So you're telling me you will not purchase UB's without non continental soles? Plus can you expound the difference in your opinion?

Anyone have any leads on some size US 10 Burgundy Ultra Boost in either Hong Kong or the Philippines? TIA
I'm still checking. There was this resell store that sells Burgundy. Will check your size and the price. This is in the Philippines btw.

Back
Top Bottom