ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Eeeeek, I feel kind of bad for posting that earlier now.
Nah don't be, if you and NTers got to eat then the community still functions somewhat like how its meant to.  I just couldn't help but be a little salty when it all got shut down.

I'm so hot right now, I just found out i'm not getting the whites, I guess my order didn't go through even though they held the money from my account
Strong username to post content ratio.

@Grimey  they did you grimey!  
mean.gif

So, now that a few of you guys seem to have recieved the new triple white pairs, which ones do you prefer? 1.0 or 2.0?

These are uncaged creams.  Some silly person trying to sell them on the Bay for $650. Says the cage was "professionally" removed. 
laugh.gif

Has anyone seen an uncaged cream UB? Curious as to what it would look like

Last edited:
I'm still debating on wheather I'm gonna pay around 270$ in resell for the 1.0 whites or try to get the 2.0 for retail when they release in EU.

That was the case like 2 months ago but it hasn't been nearly that often these days.
Exactly and I honestly haven't seen any restock in any european retailer for about 2 months now so they're completely dried up here atm hence the price.

Nah GS sizing is the same as men's its just smaller sizes and I'm pretty sure they didn't make the og whites in GS sizes.

He could try finding them in women's sizes which would be one size up, but they're going to be just as hard to find. OG Whites are not easy to find right now man.

Nah GS sizing is the same as men's its just smaller sizes and I'm pretty sure they didn't make the og whites in GS sizes.

He could try finding them in women's sizes which would be one size up, but they're going to be just as hard to find. OG Whites are not easy to find right now man.
I'm an 11.5 so finding womens in those sizes are impossible. I know one store that have the OG w's white but only in smaller sizes. I would love to have a restock really soon but it's looking more and more unlikely every day.

Yeah why would they restock the old pattern and sole in white when the revised 2.0 just came out? 

Yeah why would they restock the old pattern and sole in white when the revised 2.0 just came out? 
Yeah as many of us predicted, all those og white restocks recently were to unload remaining stock & make way for the new triple whites.

Yeah as many of us predicted, all those og white restocks recently were to unload remaining stock & make way for the new triple whites.
Exactly. Bye bye old knit patterns. $$

But how are the 3M's back now? Granted, those always had the Continental sole.

But how are the 3M's back now? Granted, those always had the Continental sole.
The og knit pattern isn't totally dead, they'll still keep dropping colorways with that knit, just not as many as they will w/ the gradient pattern.

3Ms, MGs & Chalks will most likely continue to pop up here and there for a while.

Back
Top Bottom