ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Take out the insole.
Yea I had read that before in this thread.  Might have to.  Does the primeknit eventually stretch a little to become not as "snug"?

I'm not gonna lie, I was a bit surprised at just how much yellow/beige threading there was in these 1.0's.   Makes me want to go see if the local stores have the 2.0's, to compare and see which one I like better.   As far as colors go, I much prefer grey over yellow. 

Received my RevUpSports white 1.0's yesterday. 

Super comfy when I tried them on.  I have a good amount of room between toe and the front of the shoe, but these things really feel like they are "tight" on my foot (like across the top of my foot). 

Is that normal?  I don't want to size up to a 9.5, as I think there would be too much room between my toe and the front of the shoe. 
loosen the laces.

Huge shoutout for the Winnsports ebay link!  Just ordered my pair of 1.0 whites.  For only about $20 more than the 2.0's, I'm very happy with this buy.

nthat.gif

FTL was no chance. Got though on Finishline but my bank stopped the payment as possible fraud fml (I'm from Aus)
Man shipping is crazy there. That happened to me on a release. Chase is the worst for that. But good I guess because they help prevent fraud.

loosen the laces.
LOL, I'm sure he never thought of that.  I'm no insole on all my UBs and they're still tight on the top of my foot.  They're fine when I'm walking around and have the boost compressed, but I can feel it when I'm sitting for a while.  They will stretch out a little, but not significantly unless you use a jar or something like that.  I stretch mine with an old olive jar and it does make a big difference.  Just the way it us for those of us with tall/wide feet.

Hmmmmmm HS UB for 280..... For those that have them how do you like em in hand already have wool greys
In my opinion, Highsnobiety's are totally slept on - to me they are one of the best collabs.  They will eventually be way above this price for resale so I say if you like them, grab them.  280 is an excellent price.

Def not feeling that mirror black heel on the TBs... glad that's staying on the samples.

$280 for HS? I would def buy at that price. 
nerd.gif

Yea I had read that before in this thread.  Might have to.  Does the primeknit eventually stretch a little to become not as "snug"?

I'm not gonna lie, I was a bit surprised at just how much yellow/beige threading there was in these 1.0's.   Makes me want to go see if the local stores have the 2.0's, to compare and see which one I like better.   As far as colors go, I much prefer grey over yellow. 
Turbo the primeknit does stretch a bit and you also get used to the snug fit. Obviously if you have a mark on the top of your foot after wearing them then it is safe to say they are too small. Otherwise you should be okay.

In my OPINION the white 1.0's are way better. The yellow does throw you for a loop if you weren't expecting it. I think it is pretty safe to say that if there were to be a full size run of both colorways up on ADC most people would pick the 1.0's. 2.0's are a compensation prize for those who took the L on the 1.0's

LOL, I'm sure he never thought of that.  I'm no insole on all my UBs and they're still tight on the top of my foot.  They're fine when I'm walking around and have the boost compressed, but I can feel it when I'm sitting for a while.  They will stretch out a little, but not significantly unless you use a jar or something like that.  I stretch mine with an old olive jar and it does make a big difference.  Just the way it us for those of us with tall/wide feet.
You'd be surprised how people don't know that the cage can be restrictive if you don't loosen them up so the cage give a little. 

I get that tightness as well on the top of my foot, even if I wear thin socks. I guess it's just the design of the shoe...maybe the upcoming uncaged might alleviate this issue.

I think its time to bow down in this boost game and shoe game all together...  

This is me but the opposite... 
laugh.gif

Just picked up the last pair of Size 12 Triple White 2.0 Ultra Boosts today at Champs SF Westfield. Both Adidas SF and Champs had sold out of them. Adidas also sold out of the 2.0 Black Core. FinishLine SF wasn't getting any in-store and Footlocker SF only got the Core Black 2.0. Shoe Palace SF said they might get something but they don't know.

Was my lucky day at Champs as I after I had the last Triple White 2.0 UB sent to the cashier, I looked around and noticed a 1.0 Navy Ultra Boost on display. Looked inside and what do you know, it's size 12. So, ended up with nearly $400 spent after taxes (broke) but super excited that I copped the Navy 1.0 along with the Triple White 2.0. Even better news was that Adidas shipped by Core Black 1.0 that I snagged online yesterday as Adidas put a single pair up on ADC.

So, I've got a decent collection now. The Core Black 1.0, Purple Block OG 1.0, Triple White 2.0, Navy 1.0 and incoming soon is also the Core Black 2.0.

Obviously, my primary goal is the Triple Black now. Summer releases looking hot. Might take a look at the Royal 2.0 as well.
Pretty much my collection but I have creams instead of Navy. I'll probably pick up a pair of core black 2.0's later but my wallet needs a rest.

The HS does not have that wow factor.  They're very clean though.  Just no pizazz like the SNS, Solebox or Creams.  You might appreciate this photo so you can compare the HS with the other greys.

View media item 2023356

I like them espically with the black laces they come with...but 280 idk. Its either those for 280 or I can get the new flyknit grey prestos for 105 instead....hmmm

Winnsports has a lot of sizes available for OG whites on eBay for $209 shipped, which is only about $10 above retail if you take into account tax.
Big ups to you bro and repped. Prefer semi off white to 2.0 gradients.

Also on another note, Adidas needs to give Burgs and Olive a proper US release. So much salt that I dont have them.

Last edited:

Big ups to you bro and repped. Prefer semi off whiote to 2.0 gradients.

Also on another note, Adidas needs to give Burgs and Olive a proper US release. So much salt that I dont have them.
lol i think it's much better if people just let go... I'm willing to bet Adidas is going to botch a release of Burgs and Olives with the Continental soles... but theres a catch. It will be gradient knit and gradient color pattern. 

Last edited:
i prefer the original whites with off-white and black sole. Not a fan of the gradient toe. Enjoy though guys, and hope everyone who wanted them copped!

I like them espically with the black laces they come with...but 280 idk. Its either those for 280 or I can get the new flyknit grey prestos for 105 instead....hmmm
I think they're worth the ticket at $280  if you dont already have other grey CWs.   The leather cage and insoles are definitely nice.  But if you already have other greys, then probably not worth it, unless your inflicted with the UB addiction. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom