ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
3M's for 290 when they were sittin on Amazon back in the day
mean.gif
Just recently discovered UB's so no way of copping them while they were sitting on amazon back in the days.

LMAO you playin' ! Did you find some ? Rape price i guess ?
lol im for real bro, im from the 6ix, and we rarely see UB in stores sitting, and if they do, the biggest size

we carry over here is size 13, so my only resort is the US market or ADC, so i was lucky to grab a size 14 in the white 2.0.

other than that, **** is scarce over here....

all im looking for is wool gray and navys in size 14 and im done.....(maybe)

Oh yeah defintiely, I'm pretty sure the women's half sizes stop the same place the men's do, after 12.5. But I also don't think I've ever seen women's UBs over size 12 to begin with...
woops, you guys talking about big sizes.. dont mind me i'm a zombie with that email f5ing

lol im for real bro, im from the 6ix, and we rarely see UB in stores sitting, and if they do, the biggest size

we carry over here is size 13, so my only resort is the US market or ADC, so i was lucky to grab a size 14 in the white 2.0.

other than that, **** is scarce over here....

all im looking for is wool gray and navys in size 14 and im done.....(maybe)
dammmmn ! sh_it is tough ! Me for GR UB release am lucky... EU people got small feet lmao.. but when it comes to real things its nearly impossible i feel you man 

Anyone have any experience with the sizing on these? I'm a US 13 across the board in my UBs and just want to double check before hunting for a WMNs size 14. Going rate looks like about ~300

F#ck me I just came inside from grabbing food and see this on my shoe

View media item 2035568
Really thought I somehow tore the crap out of the toebox for a few seconds until I realized it was just a piece of my medicine. Haha.

Phew

:lol:

Just saw this, gave me a good laugh. I was confused by the medicine part until I clicked the pic. Good looking piece of medicine you got there.

laugh.gif

Just saw this, gave me a good laugh. I was confused by the medicine part until I clicked the pic. Good looking piece of medicine you got there.
Yeah I'm in souther california so good medicine is plentiful here. And that's just the scraps that ended up on my floor somehow haha.

$290 :smh: . Been waiting for a restock like everyone else but doubt it's coming. Figured it was the best I could do seeing as most pairs my size are listed for over $380....

3M's are going for that much :wow:

Glad I got them when I did for retail, I wear them all the time.

Last edited:
What up y'all I'm new to the forums. Been trying to cop some cream UB for a decent price, anybody know whats up or if any restocks are on the horizon?

Back
Top Bottom