ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anything under $600 would be a decent price at this point. Pairs can be had for less out there but there are a lot of fakes of them floating around too now. I'm seeing a lot of under-$400 sales on eBay & they're all fakes.

Right now is probably a good time to buy them, prices will eventually go up.

Thanks for the response. Repped.

I posted earlier about doing the trade for the solebox for my DS creams and 330 bucks cash. I feel much better doing it now.

lets dead the issue guys, we've got it
laugh.gif
couldnt help myself on that one..........lol

Question about NT forums in general.... is there a way to go to the last post you viewed, when on desktop mode?

It works automatically when I'm on the mobile version of the site... but whenever I got to my subscriptions on desktop mode, it just sends me the very last post in the thread.  I want it to work like the mobile version, that sends me to the last post that I read.  

I use desktop mode at work, then when I get home I check on my phone.  When I get back to the office, I'm usually multiple pages behind... but have no idea where I left off (from the last mobile session). 
Im the opposite, I can get to the last viewed post on desktop but not on mobile.

On desktop, when I want to backtrack and catch up on all the posts  I go to "OTHER BRANDS" section under forums and then click that bubble with the green arrow on it, to the left of the thread I want and it takes me back to the last post I viewed

They've definitely restocked, on both ADC and in physical adidas stores and at various adidas accounts that got them. My local adidas spot has gotten at least two shipments of them in since they dropped.

Damn, where you at? The Santa Monica adidas has only gotten one drop as far as I know.

so i tried wearing a pair of the new core black 2.0 and they're really really snug. i wear a 7.5 on my mystery grey and i had to buy a size 8. i am a fan on the continental soles but i am not a fan of the new pattern on the toebox.

so i tried wearing a pair of the new core black 2.0 and they're really really snug. i wear a 7.5 on my mystery grey and i had to buy a size 8. i am a fan on the continental soles but i am not a fan of the new pattern on the toebox.
I had the opposite experience, I'm a 9.5 or 10 in most UBs and tried on the gradient CBs in a 9 and they fit surprisingly.

Nobody visits Cerritos location? We're cool i swear :lol:

Last time I went in there, dude was tripping when I asked him if I could try on a pair of the og whites that they just restocked. Said unless you're going to buy them, I'll bring out one of these gradients for you to try on instead.

Like bihhhh did I ask to try on a pair of gradients? 0 for customer service

Back
Top Bottom