ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Last time I went in there, dude was tripping when I asked him if I could try on a pair of the og whites that they just restocked. Said unless you're going to buy them, I'll bring out one of these gradients for you to try on instead.

Like bihhhh did I ask to try on a pair of gradients? 0 for customer service
maybe that was me 
roll.gif
 jk but I've seen whites get dirty when people try them on but i let customers try them on and ill just clean the bottoms after because i know how inconsistent sizing is with ub's. 

Nobody visits Cerritos location? We're cool i swear 
laugh.gif
Didn't realize you worked up there. It's kind of a haul for me unfortunately.

Funny, the dudes I talk to at Culver location are always asking me where I got my kicks (I usually try and wear some collab UBs or something to stunt on them when I go 
laugh.gif
) and I'll tell them about some sites or whatever and I usually mention NikeTalk and most of them have never heard of it.

Last time I went in there, dude was tripping when I asked him if I could try on a pair of the og whites that they just restocked. Said unless you're going to buy them, I'll bring out one of these gradients for you to try on instead.

i just came back from the cerritos location. all the sales associates were pretty darn helpful, except this one girl who didnt seem to want to be working there.

maybe that was me :rofl:  jk but I've seen whites get dirty when people try them on but i let customers try them on and ill just clean the bottoms after because i know how inconsistent sizing is with ub's. 

Gave him one of those camron.gif sideways look and walked out. I can see why he wouldn't want them to get dirty but he has to know that ub sizing is inconsistent between colorways. Dude was pretty tall from what I remembered

Gave him one of those camron.gif sideways look and walked out. I can see why he wouldn't want them to get dirty but he has to know that ub sizing is inconsistent between colorways. Dude was pretty tall from what I remembered
That dude was super helpful when I was there Sunday. I didn't find what I wanted but walked out with a clearance Mexico soccer jersey for my pops.

Last edited:

Didn't realize you worked up there. It's kind of a haul for me unfortunately.

Funny, the dudes I talk to at Culver location are always asking me where I got my kicks (I usually try and wear some collab UBs or something to stunt on them when I go 
laugh.gif
) and I'll tell them about some sites or whatever and I usually mention NikeTalk and most of them have never heard of it.
Hahaha i am the only one from my store that is on here. 

Hahaha i am the only one from my store that is on here. 
Good to know that there are a few ADC employees in here. PMs will come to you in the plenty for release dates ,inventory checks, and oops since you get that 50% off.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Adidas-Ultra-Boost-Cream-ltd-Running-Shoes-AQ5559-Men-Sz-8-13-/272237524626

Thoughts on this eBay listing? I've been trying to lock down some Creams at a decent price for a while now and might pull the trigger on this. I'm a little worried that this guy is taking advantage of some eBay loophole and I'm going to be stuck with a pair of Uptempo's that I can't file a claim over or something...
Dude probably forgot to update pic when the post was uploaded. Someone else bought creams off the same title. zero feedback though so good luck.

hahaha I remember getting denied to try on the white pair at cerritos... hey atleast you guys are consistent about it lol.

Last edited:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Adidas-Ultra-Boost-Cream-ltd-Running-Shoes-AQ5559-Men-Sz-8-13-/272237524626

Thoughts on this eBay listing? I've been trying to lock down some Creams at a decent price for a while now and might pull the trigger on this. I'm a little worried that this guy is taking advantage of some eBay loophole and I'm going to be stuck with a pair of Uptempo's that I can't file a claim over or something...
I've been eyeing these too....i sent the dude a message asking if he had my size available and he said he'd let me know.....needless to say he never got back to me....

I too am looking for some creams at a decent price size 8 or 8.5

hahaha I remember getting denied to try on the white pair at cerritos... hey atleast you guys are consistent about it lol.
I wish someone would deny me trying on the pair I wanted. I'd play along with trying on the gradient pair instead and "accidentally" spill whatever liquid I was carrying on them, and "accidentally" run my hit the top of my foot on the sharp corner of a end cap to tear the primeknit. 

I wish someone would deny me trying on the pair I wanted. I'd play along with trying on the gradient pair instead and "accidentally" spill whatever liquid I was carrying on them, and "accidentally" run my hit the top of my foot on the sharp corner of a end cap to tear the primeknit. 
damn homie i didnt know it was that serious 
laugh.gif

@kevinh1  I've seen that too and also I've seen some with the "SOLD OUT" option available and still with buy it now....

i too am looking for some creams 8 or 8.5 at a decent price i can't seem to find anywhere

Back
Top Bottom