ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
NT way before BannedLA
pimp.gif

happy.gif
i see that join date 
nerd.gif

For whatever reason I never get approved when I request to join BannedLA. :frown:
PM your email. i could try inviting you through email or suggest you.

Hello NT! Just wanted to share my small but growing personal UB collection. My name is Jay and I'm a Full-time medical field worker and a Part-time military soldier (Navy).

I've dealt with chronic foot/leg pain due to the nature of my work and sometime last year I've worn my very first UB pair and next thing you know the pain completely vanished... needless to say it's been strictly on my heavy daily rotation. It's more than "just a shoe" its a lifestyle that I began to love as time flew by. I want to thank those who assisted acquiring these shoes especially in my size (I'm a size 10.5-11), ya'll know who you are.

Keep negative comments to yourself please. No one likes a hater. All love in this forum.

Without further ado....

Thanks
Wow, that's quite a collection. No love for the OG Whites?

Hello NT! Just wanted to share my small but growing personal UB collection. My name is Jay and I'm a Full-time medical field worker and a Part-time military soldier (Navy).

I've dealt with chronic foot/leg pain due to the nature of my work and sometime last year I've worn my very first UB pair and next thing you know the pain completely vanished... needless to say it's been strictly on my heavy daily rotation. It's more than "just a shoe" its a lifestyle that I began to love as time flew by. I want to thank those who assisted acquiring these shoes especially in my size (I'm a size 10.5-11), ya'll know who you are.

Keep negative comments to yourself please. No one likes a hater. All love in this forum.

Without further ado....

Thanks
Boost is Lord.

Anyone know where I can find these in an 11? Seems like they're long gone now.
By chance, does anyone have a pic the SKU/Barcode from the box? If so, could ya please post or PM? TIA

Without further ado....

Thanks
Boost is Lord.

View media item 2036963

Without further ado....

Thanks

Damn that's beautiful, BZ. How'd you swoop the ASU's? I want to get a pair and I can't find a sz 11 to save my life. I'm with you on these shoes, I'm on my feet all day teaching plus working out and the Ultra Boost has changed everything. I didn't try them out till a month ago, the hype is real! My Jordan's and most of my Foams are getting the ax. I'm still keeping a few foams, those things are tanks and great for snow and bad weather plus I just like them. But the boosts have ruined me. Everything else feels second rate. Building the new collection slowly.

Damn that's beautiful, BZ. How'd you swoop the ASU's? I want to get a pair and I can't find a sz 11 to save my life. I'm with you on these shoes, I'm on my feet all day teaching plus working out and the Ultra Boost has changed everything. I didn't try them out till a month ago, the hype is real! My Jordan's and most of my Foams are getting the ax. I'm still keeping a few foams, those things are tanks and great for snow and bad weather plus I just like them. But the boosts have ruined me. Everything else feels second rate. Building the new collection slowly.
Every day i think about selling my jordan collection, boost is honestly amazing, i can't describe it.

Posers starting to fade out the Jordan bandwagon about time. Too bad the damage is already done with the $190 price point.

Posers starting to fade out the Jordan bandwagon about time. Too bad the damage is already done with the $190 price point.
Besides the Ultra Boost being $180 , its honestly worth the price. I can't bring myself to spend that much on bulky bricks. 

View media item 2036963

Without further ado....

Thanks

Lol nice. Was just talking to you earlier about the creams on Banned

Just copped the Neon Green/Yellow and Black 1.0 from JackRabbit in size 12. Still showing as stock in 7.5 and 12. Cop NT before the lurkers get to it. Discount code and no taxes had them come down to $170.00.

https://www.jackrabbit.com/featured...t/mens-adidas-ultra-boost-black-b34050-1.html

By the way, I am returning the Breds. The gradient was too much even with the lace swap. Going to search hard and wide for the 1.0 Solar Red in size 12. Had a source on ebay but didn't act quick enough.

Last edited:

When you adjust for inflation, Jordan's have maintained a fairly consistent price since '86, if it's too much cash I suggest you get another hobby. Crying about 190? Have you not seen resell prices for half the UBs out there? you're calling people posers but it's you who is trying to fit into the cool kid crowd saying Jordan's aren't cool or good anymore. Personally after trying out UB, I can't justify wearing J's anymore except for the 29's to ball in. I'll keep a few for memories. That's me. Sure some people only like Jordan's cause they are considered cool, but some like me remember the games, the dunk contests and the shoes that changed the game. Some of those people won't ever stray, but there's no need to bash people. What do you care who wears what? I don't hear you *****ing about LeBrons or Kobes price point. Someone could easily say bandwagon, poser and obscene prices about Supreme. If that's what you like, cool. I don't care what you wear or how much you paid, do what you want. Trying to put people down who like something you don't is lame.

When you adjust for inflation, Jordan's have maintained a fairly consistent price since '86, if it's too much cash I suggest you get another hobby. Crying about 190? Have you not seen resell prices for half the UBs out there? you're calling people posers but it's you who is trying to fit into the cool kid crowd saying Jordan's aren't cool or good anymore. Personally after trying out UB, I can't justify wearing J's anymore except for the 29's to ball in. I'll keep a few for memories. That's me. Sure some people only like Jordan's cause they are considered cool, but some like me remember the games, the dunk contests and the shoes that changed the game. Some of those people won't ever stray, but there's no need to bash people. What do you care who wears what? I don't hear you *****ing about LeBrons or Kobes price point. Someone could easily say bandwagon, poser and obscene prices about Supreme. If that's what you like, cool. I don't care what you wear or how much you paid, do what you want. Trying to put people down who like something you don't is lame.

Plain and simple Jordan's cost too much considering the quality of the materials being used. End of the discussion. I rather buy a real high-end brand then spend $300-$400 on a supposed luxury Jordan.

Plain and simple Jordan's cost too much considering the quality of the materials being used. End of the discussion. I rather buy a real high-end brand then spend $300-$400 on a supposed luxury Jordan.
bruh you can say that about anything.. yeezys, supreme, etc. you're not just paying for the quality of the materials used when buying a hyped product. you're paying for the exclusiveness that comes with having said product.

ain't no reason why yeezys should be worth 1k+ based on those materials. same goes for any of the popular ub collabs. get out of here with that argument.

Back
Top Bottom