ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BRuh?! LOL
by them I mean UBs in general, not just the white 2.0s hahahaha 
laugh.gif

man those zipper pants/jeans from hm are on eBay for $100+ ....hypebeasts and resellers killed the game man
I have the black one...  Although they are good, they are not all that great...  Definitely not worth $100...  

somehow out of all the pairs I have, I never managed to buy wool greys or silver ltd. They never really did it for me. Every once in a while I wish I had at least one of them though :lol:

If they mad a 13.5 they would be best all time lol

I wear a 13 in them which isn't bad but 13.5 would be better

Glad I was able to cop white prime knit pure boost y3 this week for retail might be last pair in the world for that price lol

man those zipper pants/jeans from hm are on eBay for $100+ ....hypebeasts and resellers killed the game man
I just picked up a couple pairs of Kayden Kay versions for like $35 shipped each on ebay.  Actually ordered one pair and then another the day I received them and saw how they fit/looked in person.  Now I'm thinking about scooping a green pair (got black and "camel" so far), but it's bothering me that I will have paid an extra $12 in shipping compared to if I just went all-in on my first order
laugh.gif
.  I'm not sure how they compare to the H&M version but I figure a FOG knock-off is a FOG knock-off...and I've never been impressed with the quality of anything from H&M before.  I'll PM you the link to the listing I got them from if you want.

@tankdayglo how are those Adidas ATHleisure pants you purchased months ago holding up?

Worth the cop?
They're probably my favorite sweats, but it's still hard to justify that cost. And I do wish the cuff was a little bit tighter around the ankle. But they're definitely holding up well. Just had to take do a heavy lint roller session on them though cause I left them on the floor the other night and my cat slept on them haha.

I'd say if you can find em on discount go for it, otherwise it's probably not worth the price point.

Saw the primeknit pants in person the other day, glad I passed on them. The PK they use on them seemed ridiculously thick & heavy.

Last edited:

No way

I was at my HM today to try them on. Terrible 

The drop crotch is way too low. And the thighs are too loose

To be fair, they only had 34-32 to try on and im usually a 32 or 33 but still. I cant see those sizes fixing the rest of the dimensions 

They're probably my favorite sweats, but it's still hard to justify that cost. And I do wish the cuff was a little bit tighter around the ankle. But they're definitely holding up well. Just had to take do a heavy lint roller session on them though cause I left them on the floor the other night and my cat slept on them haha.

I'd say if you can find em on discount go for it, otherwise it's probably not worth the price point.

Saw the primeknit pants in person the other day, glad I passed on them. The PK they use on them seemed ridiculously thick & heavy.

Is $150 even a deal?

No way

I was at my HM today to try them on. Terrible 

The drop crotch is way too low. And the thighs are too loose

To be fair, they only had 34-32 to try on and im usually a 32 or 33 but still. I cant see those sizes fixing the rest of the dimensions 
I've just seen them on ppl before i didn't think they were drop crotch though.....that would be an easy pass for me

I just picked up a couple pairs of Kayden Kay versions for like $35 shipped each on ebay.  Actually ordered one pair and then another the day I received them and saw how they fit/looked in person.  Now I'm thinking about scooping a green pair (got black and "camel" so far), but it's bothering me that I will have paid an extra $12 in shipping compared to if I just went all-in on my first order
laugh.gif
.  I'm not sure how they compare to the H&M version but I figure a FOG knock-off is a FOG knock-off...and I've never been impressed with the quality of anything from H&M before.  I'll PM you the link to the listing I got them from if you want.
yeah hit me with the link i wanna see them...i don't care much for FOG pants....$500 distressed jeans which i could do myself with some elbow grease, youtube and a saturday morning 

Back
Top Bottom