ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've always been interested in a pair of the Solar Orange's but I'm not sure if they're worth it for $200 from Snapstyle... Then again, the OG colors are so scarce these days

I've always been interested in a pair of the Solar Orange's but I'm not sure if they're worth it for $200 from Snapstyle... Then again, the OG colors are so scarce these days
Solar colorways usually pop up on random footsites for retail or even under. 

Anticipated this would happen to the OG colorways back in August, so I copped Black Wools / Solar Reds / Grey Wools / Whites for $135, $125, $145, & $180 respectively, all during the span of a couple of months last year. Eventually I was able to get the OG Black later for $150.

Glad I did.

The only color I regret passing on is black wools. I have black J&Ds and 3Ms, but would also like a everyday black too.

13266931_502459209943522_1047539169_n.jpg

:smokin

Hi there NT community ! Just wanna share some pictures of what i found in my local store ! Plus one of the sales advisor shown me the CS1 black.. they ar A1 in hands .. no lie.. sh_it is dope IMO
Hope yall are goin to cop on saturday ! 

heads up to my Houston bros....I will be going to Adidas at the Galleria to return a size 11 Triple White 2.0... thought I would give yall the heads up if anyone is interested

Hey JAY, your local show dropping the OG black too or are those display purposes only? 

Back
Top Bottom