ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Whoever is a size 10 should hop on these ASAP... Don't have the cash right now so I can't help but let people know about it haha.
The real question is what he did during those 20 minutes 
laugh.gif

He prob took some IG on feet pics and got a couple of likes and he good.

Last edited:
Quote:
Jordan sellers saying worn once are the worst lol.

Worn once running through the fields, hiked up Mount Everest and went swimming in, only for 10 minutes.
I've been trying to sell my 11's (72-10) that I wore once for 20 minutes
roll.gif
. I took them to AZ for Dodgers spring training. Unboxed them the first day but as soon as I saw how much dirt there was, went back to the room and threw on some beaters.

my basic boost collection, hahha I bought the womens ultra boost because the price for them was like 95 euro and I thought why not.
How do you like the women's yellow compared to the men's? I ordered the women's in a rush without seeing they were different from the men's.

Might just end up with copping the OG purp/black ds for 230usd instead. Seems like a pretty good deal.

Might just end up with copping the OG purp/black ds for 230usd instead. Seems like a pretty good deal.
Great deal if they're really DS, haven't been keeping close enough track to know what they'd be instead of, but the og blk/purps are definitely one of the best colorways.

Last edited:
My triple whites just came in from winnsports. Looks good except the sole is suspect. The torsion plastic sticks out from under the rubber, and rubber seems thinner my other pairs. Anyone else
Those are OG whites not the triple whites, but they look fine. You probably just got some B grades with some minor manufacturing imperfections.

Back
Top Bottom