ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They look perfect! Ihave exactly the same torsion stuff sticking out. And those blemishes, dont mind it:tongue:

Last edited:
I just washed my Grey Wools last night. You will want to follow most of the precautions that you would washing any other pair:

- Remove laces and insoles
- Place the shoes in a pillow case or laundry bag and tie it up so they don't tumble around (I also added some towels to the load)
- Use cold water only and a delicate or no spin cycle
- Use a small or quarter cup of detergent and any additional stain remover like OxiClean if desired (I treated mine with a little Shout on the parts that were stained before throwing them in)
- This should be obvious but do NOT use bleach! Only use bleach on all white pairs
- When the cycle has ended, remove the shoes and let them air dry for a day or two
- Insoles and laces can be washed separately with a hand towel, water and a little bit of detergent or soap

Mine came out nice and clean and surprisingly the wool knit didn't get frizzy at all. If your pair does get a little frizzy on the toe box, use a fabric shaver to trim it down - I bought a $12 Conair shaver off Amazon and it works beautifully.

Good luck fam.

Thank you for this

So I've done all that to a T with my OGwhites and they come out glowing every time.

I guess I'm just super nervous to do it to the Creams for obvious reasons. Ugh.

Will need to invest in a wool shaver tho. They're definitely getting fuzzy

Whoever

**** me thats tempting lol
Dude just quoted me $350 on Facebook
mean.gif

Whoever is a size 10 should hop on these ASAP... Don't have the cash right now so I can't help but let people know about it haha.
Pretty sure he's on here on NT too and have posted few times in this thread... 

Whoever is a size 10 should hop on these ASAP... Don't have the cash right now so I can't help but let people know about it haha.
i paid $500 for my size 10 SB's and they were DS, its not that great of a deal. 

Last edited:
Wheres the best place to sell online other than grailed and ebay?

I know goat is good but does it still work if im not from US?

My mom is actually getting a pair of ash purple this sunday since it's mothers day here in Sweden. Her first pair of UBs but she's been asking me, my girl and my sister about prices etc and she's tried my girls pairs too and loved them. Found them for 140$ shipped in her size.

Back
Top Bottom