ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
New here. Tip for all purchasing from winnsports: If you message them on ebay you can get the $209 pairs for $193 shipped paypal invoice! They are quick to respond too (usually within 15minutes) I copped a few OG whites this way from them last week!

Where were people getting those solar gradients for like $140 earlier?

Edit: nevermind, found it but theyre gone. Was undecided earlier and now i missed out

Last edited:
Yup. $143+ free 2 day shipping + 8% cash back on ebates

Yea i muffed up. Considering that pair on the FB group. $150 worn for 1.5 hours. Want these for workout shoes. I want the continental sole and i dont want to workout in my 3ms or creams or mgs lol

I think wearing socks or not is a subjective matter.
I wear socks for all my kicks. Just don't like the feel of going sickles I think. You could try to stretch the opening with maybe some glass bottle etc

Just messaged winnsports about the CB 1.0s for retail, maybe I can get a deal if I buy 2 pairs lol

Told myself I wasnt copping them unless it was for under retail but my chances at the OGs looking slim anyways 

Im probably going to beat the crap out of these so I aint mad

Last edited:
Man... Folks better hop on that cb 1.0 deal.

I'm moving fwd with grabbing ubs at decent prices as if 1.0 is phasing out.

Hey.. I am new and dont know where to post 

Its very crazy here -..... i am looking for a snapback hat 585977-900
No to be a d#ck, but you've posted this exact same message all over this forum. NT isn't that complicated.

Obviously it belongs in the Nike Clothing thread (where you already posted it).

which ones are these? Core black? supposedly releasing on the 28th at 9am.

Last edited:
I'm guessing core black 2.0 and triple whites.

I finish work at 6am Saturday morning but will be setting my alarm for 8:55am for the triple whites

Last edited:
They said they're stocking the triple whites on their twitter, I assume the black & white pair I linked will be releasing a long them. 

Not really feeling the core black 2.0 toebox.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom