ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why does your font have to be that big? Well anyway get some UB's to feel the most comfortable shoe at the moment.
UB in melbourne (well, the newer pack) not gonna drop till 1/6. They have them in stock but not available for purchase yet. I have my eyes on the solar red. They look nice AF.

sorry for the big font. I'm hyped.

UB in melbourne (well, the newer pack) not gonna drop till 1/6. They have them in stock but not available for purchase yet. I have my eyes on the solar red. They look nice AF.

sorry for the big font. I'm hyped.
No worries. Lol. Yeah solar red are nice but ill just wait for the discounted one especially after I saw someone painted the heel cup few pages back.

Last edited:

http://www.champssports.com/_-_/keyword-ultra+boost

Champs has solar red 1.0 in an 11.5 available for purchase.
eyes.gif

Half size up for me. Contemplating this heavily.

Can you use Birthday coupons and gift cards from FTL on Champs?

11.5 :rolleyes

Half size up for me. Contemplating this heavily.

Can you use Birthday coupons and gift cards from FTL on Champs?

It will fit man. 11 is my UB size but i can rock a 10.5 or 11.5. My solar reds are 10.5 and my OG are 11.5

Im not paying that extra $20 for those y-3 after getting looped last night. I refuse

It will fit man. 11 is my UB size but i can rock a 10.5 or 11.5. My solar reds are 10.5 and my OG are 11.5

Im not paying that extra $20 for those y-3 after getting looped last night. I refuse
Well, waited too long and missed out. Money saved for now, but I'll be on the lookout for more than just an 11 now.

where's the dude and his 2nd account who claim winnsports is fake at? I thought we were going to get another detail comparison?

Just snagged Mystery Grey VNDS on eBay for $175 shipped. Just need these OG Whites and im set. Pair by Pair my jordans are being sold. Cant beat the comfort on these!

Just snagged Mystery Grey VNDS on eBay for $175 shipped. Just need these OG Whites and im set. Pair by Pair my jordans are being sold. Cant beat the comfort on these!

Nice snag. Can't find MG for under 300. I'm unloading my Jordans(except my 29's I swear by those for balling) and most of my foams too, now I'm ruined. Better quality and cheaper, can't beat that.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom