ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Should mention for my size range only (8.5-9 us). On eBay there's a few asking for around 260, can probably talk them down to 220-240. Retail for most of us here is aprox 200 with tax and free shipping. That to me is close to retail.
I had to pay 340 for the 3Ms.
$340? Looks like I'm never getting 3M's
tired.gif

Does continental soles fit smaller than the older version or it's just me?

I compare the new core black 2.0 and old royal blue colorways

I wear both size US 8.5 in royal and still have some room in toe box but the core black 2.0 fit snug

Anyone?

There are slight differences in each CW... Chalks fits the largest followed by wool greys imo... tightest pears i have are CB 1.0 and Silver LTD. Everything else falls in between.

My humble boost collection. Creams still missing. Just scooped the NMD mesh. Still thinking if I should keep it.
Damn that is a nice collection. Only thing missing is the Creams 
nthat.gif

Alright guys which do I keep... 3M or OGs? 
If I had a choice, I'd keep the 3M. OGs are nice and all, but they're pretty much Core Black 1.0 with a purple heel cup. Nothing else in the Ultra Boost lineup looks like the 3M. 

Last edited:
There are slight differences in each CW... Chalks fits the largest followed by wool greys imo... tightest pears i have are CB 1.0 and Silver LTD. Everything else falls in between.

+1 for this. chalks the only pair i wear tts 10.5. wool greys i have ds but fit good. the silver ltd i have in 11 fit snug

Not saying that's a good or fair price, folks here can probably advise better than I do. I think they pop up at smaller retailers once a while, but I'm bad at lurking.

I feel ya man. I just don't have that type of money right now or I would've paid resell prices as well.

$480 for a DS pair SNS size 12.5 good deal or nah?
I'm a true 13 and not sure if 12.5 is the biggest size.

$480 for a DS pair SNS size 12.5 good deal or nah?
I'm a true 13 and not sure if 12.5 is the biggest size.
Prices will probably keep going up. Resale prices are never good prices really (unless near retail) but it's really up to you to decide if the price is good or not. Are they worth $480 to you? 

Last edited:
Agree - my LTD silvers are the tightest by far.

Just got a few pairs in... need to chill.  Finally got CB 1.0 and OGs.  Plus a Palace Pro in there (yes I know...no boost, but love the classic look).  OG has a bit more grey in the material on the toebox.  Was contemplating getting rid of one of them...but prob just keeping them both :smile:

BOOST is killing me.  Currently...

OG

Core Black 1.0

Silver LTD

Chalk

White 1.0

3M

And a handful of Y3 boosts to throw in there as well... need to chill!  Good thing I'm really not liking the gradients, bit the cageless could be dope...

They need to release the Burgundy and Base Green in the US/Canada. Boostvibes tagged AdidasRunning on instagram and well they appreciated it, all they said is look out for some heat. Just release the Burgundy and Base Green as GR Adidas. Don't give a crap about your mostly ugly gradients and uncaged. 

OG Royal Blue 10.5 for $220 someone jump on this! If you're not local, message him he will usually ship for another $20-30.

Curious question, does anyone actually collect ultra boosts? I would find that a little weird since they are so easy to wear and comfortable. They don't give me the same feeling as other sneakers where it just sits in a box somewhere and its fine. I always find the need to unDS a pair of ultras or sell them off if I don't plan on wearing them, no use sitting on them or displaying them would be pretty odd too since theres no real meaning behind these shoes or history.

I don't collect but I have a few UB's that I haven't worn yet. I have too many UB's and other shoes, so sometimes its hard to find a day to unDS something new. 

I don't collect but I have a few UB's that I haven't worn yet. I have too many UB's and other shoes, so sometimes its hard to find a day to unDS something new. 
This is a sad first world problem that I share with you haha.

some will remain unworn though until I destroy the 1st pair.

Any European site have triple whites in stock or about to release them very soonly? I just to L on NMD Japans and I'm salty.

Back
Top Bottom