ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I didnt even notice that grey stripe on the 2.0 for the longest time 
laugh.gif

Even if they had the price point at $200 ish for a MiAdidas UB or NMD (which is more likely), they'd make me take out a loan for sure.
Considering all of the $200+ offerings NikeID has, it wouldn't be out of the realm for adidas to offer the ability to personalize one of their most popular shoes at a similar price point either. 

Now, I am by no means any sort of logistical expert on the inner workings of MiAdidas, but I wonder if it's cost prohibitive thing for them?  Brand dilution?  Maybe metrics tell them not enough people personalize (or can afford to) to warrant it?  Sign me up when (and if) they do though. 

It's not that hard to read 10 pages back. Yo @jpac1738  I see you're in a fight again. Lol.

And to that guy saying the 2.0 is better than 1.0.....
laugh.gif

Considering all of the $200+ offerings NikeID has, it wouldn't be out of the realm for adidas to offer the ability to personalize one of their most popular shoes at a similar price point either. 

Now, I am by no means any sort of logistical expert on the inner workings of MiAdidas, but I wonder if it's cost prohibitive thing for them?  Brand dilution?  Maybe metrics tell them not enough people personalize (or can afford to) to warrant it?  Sign me up when (and if) they do though. 
Well initially (which I am wrong) I thought UBs were too expensive of price point to be successful which is why they created the NMDs. But it looks like they are co-existing which is dope.

I wouldn't be surprised if they do it in a year or so if UBs are still popular. I would think the creation of Boost is a long process which is why we get waves of restocks instead of a massive stock. But the fact that UBs/NMDs sell out every single time (more so NMDs in every CW), it creates more hype than having them readily available.

It's not that hard to read 10 pages back. Yo @jpac1738  I see you're in a fight again. Lol.
Internet can be fun sometimes. Also extremely annoying. Either way I am gonna participate. If I intend to be in this thread and check this thread multiple times a day, I want to dictate or influence the type of content I read. There's only about 30-40 regulars in here anyways.

Last edited:
I remember when @jpac1738 use to post links
laugh.gif
I remember sayin somethin too. Dude is super legit and pretty dam cool if you ask me
I just posted a WinnSports one so the internet could shut up about not being able to eat on RevUP.

Repped for the kind words. My comments may be extremely offensive and strongly opinionated but my intentions to help move this thread with some content is my ultimate agenda.

damn bro you really came up there. Those flu games are gonna drop in price and those WTL make me want to vomit no matter what they are worth.

Yeah I'm glad I got the offer, now to find those highsobiety pair. Maybe for a another trade lol .

Back
Top Bottom