ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

roll.gif

This one is a little long but a bit snug with wise.  Bro said TB fit bigger than GG both size 10.  All my UBs are 10.  So at least that gives you an idea.  I think if I went 9.5, the length would have been fine but it might have been too snug to my liking.  My toes are just a little passed the line when I tried on my pear.  Just about 3/4 a thumb. 
How much room do you have when wearing your size 10 chalks? Similar to 750 GG?
Looks good. I don't have a super wide foot, so I could probably wear a 9.5 in those.(?) Probably would be at the end of the toebox though.

I assume everyone here is flip unless they say otherwise, except tankdayglo who is verified non flip 
Nah. Half Chinese, but most people can't even tell. I've actually been on 2 dates with girls that said Asian guys weren't their cup of tea. Then I told them I'm a halfie. I thought it was funny because Asian girls aren't my thing either, but they felt kinda bad because they had no clue.
roll.gif
They thought I was pulling their legs when I told them, too.

I assume everyone here is flip unless they say otherwise, except tankdayglo who is verified non flip 
I'm Nicaraguan, born and raised in Miami. I also assume everyone here is from California. I feel like everyone on this forum is from the Bay Area.
Ha. I'm from Central Florida and most of my family was born in Miami. But I'm in California now by way of FL, NC, AL, and TX doe
laugh.gif

Looks good. I don't have a super wide foot, so I could probably wear a 9.5 in those.(?) Probably would be at the end of the toebox though.

Nah. Half Chinese, but most people can't even tell. I've actually been on 2 dates with girls that said Asian guys weren't their cup of tea. Then I told them I'm a halfie. I thought it was funny because Asian girls aren't my thing either, but they felt kinda bad because they had no clue.
roll.gif

Ha. I'm from Central Florida and most of my family was born in Miami. But I'm in California now by way of FL, NC, AL, and TX doe
laugh.gif
I dont have wide feet either...  I say just normal...  
laugh.gif

Half Chinese half what? lol

roll.gif

laugh.gif
I dont have wide feet either...  I say just normal...  
laugh.gif

Half Chinese half what? lol
Irish, Cherokee Indian, and German
happy.gif

Most underrated color way of the ultra boost? i would say navy blue
Core Black 1.0 & 2.0 for sure for me. 1.0s sat for the longest and 2.0 doing the same but not as much. Such a clean colorway in both knits and so far the only UB I've ever doubled up on. Once they gone people take notice. 

anyone able to comment on the OG purps fit? Normal UB, small like silver/CB1.0, or big like creams? thanks

I've gotta say Adidas as a company is pretty solid as far as customer service. I'm on Twitter a while back and tell adidas I've dropped Nike and that the ultra boosts are a wrap. So they sent me and my wife shoes to reward customer loyalty, just came in today. How cool is that? Solar red UB and pure boost x for the wife. Nike would never dream of doing something like that. Boost life is real. I wouldn't try them simply because of the Kanye hype for over a year and now it's a done deal. I never would have tried them out if I hadn't started visiting this thread. So thank you to you all, especially the regulars. Good insight and discussion amidst the intermittent chaos of drops, repeated questions and differeng opinions.

I've gotta say Adidas as a company is pretty solid as far as customer service. I'm on Twitter a while back and tell adidas I've dropped Nike and that the ultra boosts are a wrap. So they sent me and my wife shoes to reward customer loyalty, just came in today. How cool is that? Solar red UB and pure boost x for the wife. Nike would never dream of doing something like that. Boost life is real. I wouldn't try them simply because of the Kanye hype for over a year and now it's a done deal. I never would have tried them out if I hadn't started visiting this thread. So thank you to you all, especially the regulars. Good insight and discussion amidst the intermittent chaos of drops, repeated questions and differeng opinions.
Damn that's really cool of them. Lol lets see how many people go Twitter now and tell adidas they're done with Nike

Damn thats a good thing. Good for you bud.

Damn that's really cool of them. Lol lets see how many people go Twitter now and tell adidas they're done with Nike
I've already seen people fishing... Lol it's worth a shot. I was trying to tell them how great the shoe is and bam! They came at me.

Damn thats a good thing. Good for you bud.

Thank you man.

View media item 2076642I just thought pic or it didn't happen haha

Hey folks, just copped my first pair of UB's two weeks ago and they've been my go to shoe (Core Black 2.0). Thanks for all the sizing input as well, shoes fit like a glove 
nthat.gif

Do wanna ask, has anyone ever purchased a pair of the latest Solar Red joints? I know they don't seem very popular and I think the stock photos on ADC make them look awful but other pictures have me feeling differently. Can anyone quip in? Extra thanks in advance if you've got on feet pics!

Do wanna ask, has anyone ever purchased a pair of the latest Solar Red joints? I know they don't seem very popular and I think the stock photos on ADC make them look awful but other pictures have me feeling differently. Can anyone quip in? Extra thanks in advance if you've got on feet pics!
I'm not a huge fan of the new reds, don't own them personally, but they definitely look better in person than they do in pics.

Hey folks, just copped my first pair of UB's two weeks ago and they've been my go to shoe (Core Black 2.0). Thanks for all the sizing input as well, shoes fit like a glove 
nthat.gif

I dig them. Worn my twice already this month.  Black laces works wonders. 

Good for you man that's awesome. I'm glad Adidas recognizes like that. 

Thanks. It blew me away. I had been with Nike and Jordan for over 20 years and these boost changed everything. Plus I haven't liked how Nike and JB have been playing things lately. It was an easy switch. I didn't expect anything just trying to show a company some love for putting care into their product. I feel stupid because my stubborn *** waited so long but I've gotten lucky coming in so late. First solar reds and cream restock in Boise Idaho of all places. Seriously though the vibe in here with you all is so much more chill than the Jordan and Foamposites threads. A few hype beasts lurking but mostly good dudes in here trying to help others out who ACTUALLY like and want to wear their shoes. Keep grinding guys

Back
Top Bottom