ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Some better pics..
happy.gif

Is this the final version? 

Where are you guys going to try and cop the uncaged from? Looks like adidas, Eastbay, footlocker & finishline are all getting them. If adidas is like the last NMD drop, I may try to avoid it. 

Where are you guys going to try and cop the uncaged from? Looks like adidas, Eastbay, footlocker & finishline are all getting them. If adidas is like the last NMD drop, I may try to avoid it. 
The last NMD drop was pretty easy to get if you really tried. Either way I don't see it being difficult to cop the uncaged as of now, sizes are still sitting on Adidas UK

The last NMD drop was pretty easy to get if you really tried. Either way I don't see it being difficult to cop the uncaged as of now, sizes are still sitting on Adidas UK
Haha I disagree about the pretty easy part. At least not from Adidas. People got through obviously but lots struck out.

I'm just glad the rumors about the uncaged being $220 turned out to be BS. Wasn't going to cop at that price but will @ $180 

Finding the creams in an 8.5 abit roomy compared to the OG whites in the same size.

Thinking of going down to an 8 in the creams instead.

The OG whites fit me snugly but really nicely (i prefer how they fit snug than the roomier fit in the creams).

Would an 8 in the creams fit me like how the OG whites in an 8.5 does? Or would an 8 in the creams be way too tight and uncomfortable?

Some advice please, thanks!

*partial reason for wanting to size down is the creams look big on feet.. 

Solar red joins in general are fire. They did a great job with the most recent solar reds but the infrared laces kills it.  Also the top part of the shoe, the knit varies and can be way more orange than another pair.

Also, what i've noticed is that the gradient pattern isn't consistent amongst all pairs made. Here is two pairs I got. Copped 2 because didn't know if there was gonna be a surprise hype on them. Ended up returning the right pair:

View media item 2076817

I posted earlier in the month solar red 1.0 and 3.0. Black lace swap is a must.:

View media item 2043548

Great pair if you can get them below retail.
Someone on Facebook also painted the red around the heel black. I really like the look.

View media item 2076959

On the GOAT app I have highest offer for a pair of ultra boost and it says 29 days left , does that really mean i need to wait almost a month for seller to accept my offer ?

It means that your offer will last for 29 days before expiring. If a buyer accepts your offer during that time you get charged. If not you'll have to make a new offer after your current one has expired.

Where are you guys getting the black laces from or are u just using old boost laces
Used my core black laces because I lace swapped those. For my solar red 1.0s I used my 3M laces because I lace swapped those as well. I believe you can get some flat black laces , maybe not UB replica but flat black laces in general for cheap from online lace specialty stores.
Someone on Facebook also painted the red around the heel black. I really like the look.
That looks pretty good. But the infrared outsole kind of throws off the flow. If the infrared outsole was black and heel cup was black then it would be really dope.

I like the infrared heel accent which is partly why I copped.

That looks pretty good. But the infrared outsole kind of throws off the flow. If the infrared outsole was black and heel cup was black then it would be really dope.

I like the infrared heel accent which is partly why I copped.
Sole swap with some CB 2.0s?
laugh.gif

I thought I was the only one in here that actually liked the red on the heel cup.  Gotta admit the blacked out heel cup looks pretty dope too though.

Sole swap with some CB 2.0s?
laugh.gif

I thought I was the only one in here that actually liked the red on the heel cup.  Gotta admit the blacked out heel cup looks pretty dope too though.
Damn i dunno how you could attempt that without absolutely destroying the boost. I've seen that HesKicks separate the knit from the boost but not the outsole from the boost....unless I had a youtube channel and people send me those shoes I would attempt.

Yea the accent heel cup is a nice touch. The majority of UB enthusiast tend to cop the monotone CWs.

Creams are probably the CW that got all the accents and colors all where they are supposed to be and made sense.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom