ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yes, they used to serve supreme before that used to sell out. Now its the basic cheese and pepperoni.

I've seen folk grab some on the way out of their "workout"

It's great. No judgement zone.

My favorite are the folks who act Alpha in there and drop 15s like they are 100lbs dumbbells. Then get all hyped when they get lunk alarmed.
Lol I never seen anyone get link alarmed. What do they do to them?

Planet Fitness?!?! You better be careful, the Swole team gonna judge you.

Free bagels and pizza at the beginning of the Month? $10? Smartest gym there is out there.

Work out get gainz, eat that trash at the beginning of the month, lose all gainz, repeat.
lmao 

are they really doing that? 
roll.gif

Not related to sneakers but you excited about D-ROSE? If (big if) he can stay healthy I think he'll do well in NY.
Yeah I think it's a domino effect move man. We don't need D-Rose to be MVP level at all and he needed to be somewhere where he does't have that pressure. I'm excited because we finally have a PG that can be great but it all depends on the other moves we make. Hopefully we get Noah & a good 2...

Either way, for D-Rose, no pressure + contract year = ball out 

I'm super stoked!

Was really on the fence to cop/not for the UB uncaged..

After seeing the backside on feet pic on ig..

Easy pass. Sock upper ugly af on the back heel.

Speaking of gym memberships, they're f'n absurd here.  I remember paying $10 a month at Bally Total Fitness.  
sick.gif
we get a $50 a month allowance for fitness here at work. if you join equinox you get a huge discount but still pay a ton. a lot of the guys use it for golf lol 

Lol I never seen anyone get link alarmed. What do they do to them?
They just press the alarm and the siren goes off. Everyone looks around to see who done it.

Enough times they ask them to leave. I've even seen a legit bodybuilder get his membership revoked because he was too intimidating to everyone else. Yes, they do that.

Yeah gym memberships are getting out of control. I pay $89 a month for a tiny little gym here in Palo Alto by my work, and that's considered cheap. It's like $150-170 a month without the corporate discount. Insanity for a gym that doesnt have a pool, sauna or bball court. At least Equinox you're getting all the bells and whistles 

we get a $50 a month allowance for fitness here at work. if you join equinox you get a huge discount but still pay a ton. a lot of the guys use it for golf lol 
Yo man. Just received an email about Kanye adding a 4th show at the forum (Nov 1). Presale starts today at 10 AM if you haven't found tickets. Presale code FABULOUS.

Yo man. Just received an email about Kanye adding a 4th show at the forum (Nov 1). Presale starts today at 10 AM if you haven't found tickets. Presale code FABULOUS.
Thanks man but I'm just gonna do resale on the 27th show, taking the 28th off work

I pay $60/mo for me, my wife and 1 kid at the kid center...  Gonna need to add another kid when my youngest gets a little older.

Yeah gym memberships are getting out of control. I pay $89 a month for a tiny little gym here in Palo Alto by my work, and that's considered cheap.
The city your gym is located could be a big reason why your monthly is insane. Go next door to Mountain View and your luck might change.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom