ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

for those of you who don't use the tweeter:

"ACE 16+ Purecontrol Ultra Boost" may or may not be the name (pretty sure these tweets are automated from a crawler, sometimes have weird names like "ultra boost BB" for the 2016 crazylight boost)
come on...those can't be real

saw this pic last night on IG and was kind of buggin. Every dude is rockin yeezy or ub or nmd except for the one cat in a pair of Vans. So crazy what Adidas has become..

I can't believe the UBs are all sold out, I thought they were general release! Lol I'm glad I snagged a core black a few weeks back on a whim. I guess I shouldn't wear them regularly tho if they're worth something

Any recommendations on new beaters? I love the boost so I was thinking busenwitz boost

View media item 2080916

Here's my beaters right now :lol:

Puma Match low tops

View media item 2080922

Wait, did Cageless UB's drop and I missed them? I thought it was the 29th.

Edit: I have a feeling these women's would look SUPER tough "un-caged."

Last edited:
Anyone have a pair of STs? if so did you go TTS?

They're decent at best. I don't like how loose my ankle is at all. I know if I would've half sized down they probably would've been to tight on the width. I put some bigger insoles and it helped out but still a bit loose. Might just not be for me.
I have a pair of st's. Def go tts

Good Will Out took the triple black and triple red Uncaged UBs off of their release calendar.

EDIT: Footlocker pulled them off their release calendar too.

Sad face.

Last edited:
Haven't seen any info about these anywhere. Anyone know if it's a Men's, Women's, or Kid's release??
Really weird stock pic but I posted these on feet awhile back

FTL known for using misleading stock pics lol

It's these right here

Last edited:
for the y3 zg knits, is uk11 a us12? I wear 12.5 or 12 UB, heard you gotta size down .5 on these though, but don't know if thats considering us to be .5 or 1 up from uk size...

for the y3 zg knits, is uk11 a us12? I wear 12.5 or 12 UB, heard you gotta size down .5 on these though, but don't know if thats considering us to be .5 or 1 up from uk size...
A UK 11 would be a US 11.5

Unless you have really wide feet its recommended that you go a full size down on the Y-3 ZG Knits so if you wear a 12.5 comfortably in Ultra Boosts then 11.5 should be good for you

Back
Top Bottom