ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Shoes are meant to be worn yeah but I woudnt wear my Creams in heavy rain. Lets not act like we all dont have weather specific kicks.
This. That's what i'm trying to say. I don't mind my shoes getting dirty but if it's heavy rain then id go with my beaters.

This. That's what i'm trying to say. I don't mind my shoes getting dirty but if it's heavy rain then id go with my beaters.
Word brother. I got so many shoes that I can use over my boosts as beaters.  It makes no sense to take out suede or boost shoes in the rain if I have other options.  Suede and water dont go well.  Neither does boost, unless you enjoy the slip n slide. 

Been waiting for a nice boot with boost for harsher weather conditions.

can't imagine wearing UB's knowing it "might" rain. Has nothing to do with the shoes getting damages. Its knit vs. rain. Who's going to win that battle?

We all have enough shoes where giving the UB's a rest should be possible.

can't imagine wearing UB's knowing it "might" rain. Has nothing to do with the shoes getting damages. Its knit vs. rain. Who's going to win that battle?

Wat? 
laugh.gif
 So... pretty much it does have something to do with shoes getting damages?

Last edited:

Wat? :lol:  So... pretty much it does have something to do with shoes getting damages?

Id say it has to do with the knit being a totally impractical material for rain since your socks will get soaked.

UB outsole is also slippery as hell in wet conditions.

Wat? :lol:  So... pretty much it does have something to do with shoes getting damages?

Or maybe the fact that water will go through the knit and get his feet/socks soaking wet?

Sorry not Boost related but if your Champs has this Adidas tee, grab it. $6.99 before taxes. Steal alert!! ..included a picture of the receipt for those doubters.
happy.gif

Not every store follows the same pricing, and they also won't honor another same store pricing. 

No, wet plus knit = feet are wet

Plus slippage.

Is it really that hard to understand people? Its a ridiculous shoe to wear in wet conditions.

Last edited:
Or maybe the fact that water will go through the knit and get his feet/socks soaking wet?

Pretty basis concept, right? I'm baffled at people who think its weird for those to have the opinion that UB's should not be worn in the rain knowing the conditions call for rain.

Does anybody else's heels ache after a long day of standing around and walking in Ultra Boosts? Yes, they generally feel like walking on clouds but it feels like my heels are always sinking into the Boost sole making them having to work harder.

NO. Thats strange. My feet have never ached when wearing UB's, and i have wussy feet that don't walk around very much.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom