ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Maybe I'll try that next time. Just difficult to experiment with getting it to work in time-sensitive situations as a hyped release. Especially on ADC. 
Shoprunner tends to be good about keeping you signed in on their site so as long as you've signed in there within the hour before a release you should be fine, just leave the shoprunner window open to be sure.

I've even gotten shoprunner shipping on releases that showed no shoprunner option at checkout using that method.

Last edited:

Shoprunner tends to be good about keeping you signed in on their site so as long as you've signed in there within the hour before a release you should be fine, just leave the shoprunner window open to be sure.

I've even gotten shoprunner shipping on releases that showed no shoprunner option at checkout using that method.
Cool thanks for the tips. I'll try that next time. Don't when that's gonna be though. Nothing looks good to me after multis. Maybe if they decide to release the all white uncaged or the white/3m uncaged.

No shoprunner for the uncaged I think. I got my shop runner email right after purchase with est. delivery date of tomorrow but got my shipping confirm from Adidas this afternoon and not getting them until 7/7...which sort of sucks. But as someone mentioned earlier (day of drop) I dont think they offered anything other than 4-7 day shipping for these 

Last edited:

No shoprunner for the uncaged I think. I got my shop runner email right after purchase with est. delivery date of tomorrow but got my shipping confirm from Adidas this afternoon and not getting them until 7/7...which sort of sucks. But as someone mentioned earlier (day of drop) I dont think they offered anything other than 4-7 day shipping for these 
Shoprunner's 2 day shipping doesn't mean you'll have the shoes in two days though. Shoprunner can only say how long the shoes will take once they ship, they can't make adidas ship the shoes any faster.

I got shoprunner shipping on the uncaged, but they aren't estimated to get to me till Tuesday since adidas takes a few days to process orders.

Last edited:
Need some help here please. In women's Adidas, UK 7.5 is US 8 no?  If so, what's up with this pair I got from Sweatshop?

Last edited:

man that's weak. I wish  knew this before I ordered. Just figured I'm a 9 so i get uk8.5 so for women uk 7.5 would be us 8.
For future reference, there's a sizing chart near the sizes that is very helpful in converting the Adidas sizes for both men and women.  Helped me out when I bought a pair for the wifey. 

Same. There's more things I don't like about them than I do like. and for $10 more, I can get a shoe that I like more things about them than I don't like.
My sentiment exactly.

If they release enough pairs in my area that I don't have to camp for 3 days or pay re-sell I could get on board. But as it is I'm not that interested, better options out there for my money. 

Yeah, it doesn't help that different brands size differently with conversions, either. I resort to the Adidas size chart often.

http://www.adidas.com/us/help-section-size_charts.html

For future reference, there's a sizing chart near the sizes that is very helpful in converting the Adidas sizes for both men and women.  Helped me out when I bought a pair for the wifey. 
Yeah this only happened because i was ordering for a chick. Didn't know there was a 1.5 difference as opposed to our .5 differnce

I passed on the NMDs. Once I tried them on I knew it just wasn't meant to be. Stiff and Id never noticed that ugly stripe before across the top under the laces area

My sentiment exactly.

If they release enough pairs in my area that I don't have to camp for 3 days or pay re-sell I could get on board. But as it is I'm not that interested, better options out there for my money. 
$170 is a lot of money for a faux-runner.

I put NMDs in that Honda CR-Z category. Not quite a performance runner (sports car) , not quite a lifestyle shoe (hybrid). And it doesn't do well in either to be top tier in both categories.

Upset I once again missed #TeamRetail on the uncaged. Should I just cop for $240 on the bay? Or wait it out? Feels like regardless what happens I'm not gonna be able to cart.

Back
Top Bottom