ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm  an 8.5 in UB, 8.5 in Pure Boosts. Tried on the UBU's today and 8 fit okay, but was definitely snug. 8.5 fit much better and wasn't too big. I'd go with your normal UB size personally. 

I'm  an 8.5 in UB, 8.5 in Pure Boosts. Tried on the UBU's today and 8 fit okay, but was definitely snug. 8.5 fit much better and wasn't too big. I'd go with your normal UB size personally. 
It sounds like that's your true size though, it's not going to be the same fit for everybody by saying "go your normal UB size."

I'm 10.5 UB / 10 PB and i went with a 10 on the uncaged which is my TTS. My UB size would've been way too long. 

Adidas UK just dropped the Mint and Grey/Pink UBs.

Hopefully that US drop comes soon 
wink.gif

anybody in NYC who still wants greys or blacks, they still got some sizes at extra butter. Went in just to get some Crep and asked if they were sold out and the girl told me they have a bunch of sizes still. Copped a 9.5 grey

Just tried on the uncaged at Champs. Only Red in my size so I tried them. They're kinda weird not gonna lie. And the sock liner is odd. I like the color of the black one though

Aside from that, I was excited to see a triple white UB but was told they only had a 12 :frown:

Deffff gotta get me a white regular UB at some point, and on a side note, trying on the uncaged made me kinda rethink how much I wanted the triple white uncaged

Not to burst your bubble but that doesn't mean it's a guaranteed pair. the 'order on it's way' is the only official email that you have successfully copped.

That email pretty much states they received your order and they are intending to work on it.

Maybe I'll try that next time. Just difficult to experiment with getting it to work in time-sensitive situations as a hyped release. Especially on ADC. 
No prob, that's what I was wondering so thanks for the info. I didn't expect to cop two uncaged so if it falls through I'll be alright.

Most of my pants are similar (straight leg) and am not feeling the look. They look better with tailored pants or shorts IMO. Thanks for the picture though.Real helpful.
It doesn't look bad but I think you're right, would look better with a tailored skinny fit. Going to try it tomorrow with the reds.
The pattern on that looks really nice but the mint stripe kills it IMO. Just make the whole cup mint like the OGs. The stripe somehow ruins it, same reason I didn't like the solar reds.

Last edited:
Wow adidas got me my shipments before the weekend, 1 day shipping. No shipping e-mail or anything lol

Back
Top Bottom