ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just counted. I'm up to 8 UBs now... Might be time to sell off some Js (and NMDs?). These are too comfortable and fresh not to wear on a daily basis. I am low key praying RRS canceled my order 
laugh.gif

Might take a family shot tomorrow

BTW I just found out there are fake uncaged UBs already hitting the market but the pattern is a dead giveaway.

Last edited:

Just counted. I'm up to 8 UBs now... Might be time to sell off some Js (and NMDs?). These are too comfortable and fresh not to wear on a daily basis. I am low key praying RRS canceled my order 
laugh.gif

Might take a family shot tomorrow
My UB family is only 7. Passed up on many cw. Will wait for the 2017 knits. Only had 2 nmd pairs and recently sold 1 of them. Unloaded some of my J's because I rarely use it. Most of the time it's just UB's.

Thinking about rocking my pair like this ... Thoughts?

( Had to go TTS. Didn't have an option to go .5 up like my normal UB size

so took the insoles out and they fit nice with/without laces )

from what the rep told me the authorize hold on the cancel orders should disappear within 3-5 days. they said they dont charge until shipped
My credit limit is enough to "play" along with RRS until they ship it lol.

No money on hold at all.

And yeah, order first, think later. Anyway RRS will most likely make the decision for me instead, by cancelling it lol.

Thinking about rocking my pair like this ... Thoughts?

( Had to go TTS. Didn't have an option to go .5 up like my normal UB size

so took the insoles out and they fit nice with/without laces )
Next phase is UB Uncaged Unknit!

Lol.

Just gonna strap the boost to my feet using rubber bands!

But honestly without the laces it looks fine though, but almost "Crocs" like.

Next phase is UB Uncaged Unknit!

Lol.

Just gonna strap the boost to my feet using rubber bands!

But honestly without the laces it looks fine though, but almost "Crocs" like.
Yeah I know what you mean.

They look much better than the OG uncaged customs with no laces tho.

That's for sure.

No need. Just purchase every UB that is available. 
laugh.gif
Please don't be like those guys who feel like they have to be the best at everything and buy every colorway in existence.

I really find it amazing when someone likes every colorway and collaboration.  You start to wonder if their personal taste really has that range

or they are doing it because of a mental thing.

Please don't be like those guys who feel like they have to be the best at everything and buy every colorway in existence.

I really find it amazing when someone likes every colorway and collaboration.  You start to wonder if their personal taste really has that range

or they are doing it because of a mental thing.
The Ash Ketchums of the sneaker world.

There are a couple of Youtube videos where people did red customs.
Good Luck!

Yup, but I don't really dig the Angelus + GAC 900 mixture for primeknit, it will always feel stiff that's why I'm hoping this dye would be better. Thanks!

Yup, but I don't really dig the Angelus + GAC 900 mixture for primeknit, it will always feel stiff that's why I'm hoping this dye would be better. Thanks!
Keep us updated because I bought the purple Y-3 pure boost zg and am planning to do a custom myself.

I would love to know how that product turns out vs Angelus.

Grey uncaged arrived from Adidas. As usual from a boost model they are as comfy as anything i have worn. Look solid with both joggers and jeans. Going to keep an eye out for some core black.

Back
Top Bottom