ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Copped the Pure Boost Raws while Im here in Europe but any word on a US Release? Sorry if this question has been answered already. Havent been on NT in a minute

Ah, well in that case I would recommend the EQT 93-16 boost. The white/black pair are still sitting at some places. But if you just wanna go easy cop I'd recommend the ZG pure boost in either mesh or PK.

Highly doubt your pops is as nit-picky and analytical on boost and knit combo so if you are looking for something with good value and has boost, I'd recommend those 3 options. The ZG pure boost mesh and prime are sitting at Adidas stores so he can try them on there.

There were others that disagreed with that dude who called them dad shoes, I was just the most adamant because the the retort. Once he started naming off his top UBs, there was no point to have a debate about CWs.

Do you know if the eqt run TTS? And they are wide foot friendly? Most likely gonna get those for him.

Had to give props on this. Awesome work, man! One of the best custom jobs I've seen for the UB.

Appreciate the kind words, man!

In other news, was surprised to see somebody in my area selling a barely used 3M UB. Good thing it was my size :smokin

Jason Vorhees UB's 
nerd.gif

Do you know if the eqt run TTS? And they are wide foot friendly? Most likely gonna get those for him.
I go .5sz down from my UB size and they fit great.

They are wide foot friendly as the toe box is roomier than a regular UB.

Get them while they last. 

Last edited:
Desperately looking for a pair of Pure Boost Raws. Either from a US release or the Euro release from a couple months ago. Willing to pay extra for a pair to. Anyone know where I can cop a pair???

Anyone catch that post last night on FB about OGs hitting Korea outlets?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom