ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

You haven't seen enough fakes then haha
So these are no good? Got a closer pic of the boost. 
I wasn't commenting on this pair in particular, just making a point that there are PLENTY of UB reps out there that look really really close to legit these days.

Regardless, this pic is tiny and not really of much use since I can't enlarge to see boost detail. But they look decent from what I can see.

So I guess I shouldn't keep my hopes up for these as an alternative to an L on the city sock?
My assumption is that they won't produce these in numbers anywhere close to the City Sock, which has already had multiple releases.  

Adidas should know better by now that all the Hypebeasts will buy anything UltraBoost related. Especially the Ace 16+ when it resembles a NMD City Sock. 
Well it actually resembles the ACE 16+ soccer shoes it is trying to emulate. Soccer enthusiasts are entering the UB market. But yes, Hypebeast will buy anything.

Well it actually resembles the ACE 16+ soccer shoes it is trying to emulate. Soccer enthusiasts are entering the UB market. But yes, Hypebeast will buy anything.
I know what it actually resembles, I'm just saying though, that Hypebeasts will think of it as a NMD City Sock/UltraBoost Hybrid and buy the damned shoe because they got to have it.

Its really irritating especially for people who are actually fans of the shoe. I've never bought a Mesh NMD or even a PK NMD with laces, only the City Sock because I love the laceless design and they happened to release in a colourway that I wanted. I've passed on all the iterations of the UltraBoost, and now the Ace is a design that appeals to me, but Adidas goes and releases it in super limited quantities, thinking it won't be popular in America.

That's the 91-16, hes talking about the 93-16
Close guys, but I was talking about the pre-order for the ADV EQT 93-16. This year's 2nd iteration of the 93-16 boost. @UmpaHimself post a few pages back.

The monotone makes it real dad-shoe which is why I would have like them to put some accent colors like last iteration so it doesn't look so meh.

Close guys, but I was talking about the pre-order for the ADV EQT 93-16. This year's 2nd iteration of the 93-16 boost. @UmpaHimself post a few pages back.

The monotone makes it real dad-shoe which is why I would have like them to put some accent colors like last iteration so it doesn't look so meh.
Different tongue? No more inside lace strap? Other than that, looks pretty much the same.

im dying for a black pair of the Ace16+

I know Kith already released them, and I pray im wrong. However Im starting to get a hunch they might only release over seas. My only logic behind it would be that Adidas doesnt think the US would react well to a soccer inspired shoe and would only make it available in European countries, even though Nike has been doing it.
Yeah, it's tough to tell.  But I do know when the sizes ended up loading at Kith, it wasn't an FSR.  So (unless someone was able to see the available stock) it's hard to gauge numbers from that. Whether everyone was fighting for 1 pair per size or hypebeasts gobbling up the entire run, who knows.  

It can't be any more mystifying than Extra Butter being the only storefront to drop the ASUs though. 

I know what it actually resembles, I'm just saying though, that Hypebeasts will think of it as a NMD City Sock/UltraBoost Hybrid and buy the damned shoe because they got to have it.

Its really irritating especially for people who are actually fans of the shoe. I've never bought a Mesh NMD or even a PK NMD with laces, only the City Sock because I love the laceless design and they happened to release in a colourway that I wanted. I've passed on all the iterations of the UltraBoost, and now the Ace is a design that appeals to me, but Adidas goes and releases it in super limited quantities, thinking it won't be popular in America.
Soccer silhouettes have always been a popular so if it did release to US mass produced, it would sell out. They can piggyback off the boost hype and be just fine.

Personally, I am not a fan of the silhouette and the price.

I wasn't commenting on this pair in particular, just making a point that there are PLENTY of UB reps out there that look really really close to legit these days.

Regardless, this pic is tiny and not really of much use since I can't enlarge to see boost detail. But they look decent from what I can see.
Gotcha. Yeah he did say authentic, ill take it for what its worth until i get them. Thanks!

Different tongue? No more inside lace strap? Other than that, looks pretty much the same.
And I'm glad they look the same but what will set these off is the comfort.

93-16s in my opinion are up there in comfort with the UBs since it borrows its sole. Not the PK NMD nor the Y-3 PB ZGs were able to attain that.

The all white y-3s that are speculated to release use the UB sole from the pictures I've seen and that actually could take the UB throne.

And I'm glad they look the same but what will set these off is the comfort.

93-16s in my opinion are up there in comfort with the UBs since it borrows its sole. Not the PK NMD nor the Y-3 PB ZGs were able to attain that.

The all white y-3s that are speculated to release use the UB sole from the pictures I've seen and that actually could take the UB throne.
I have the green pair of 93-16s, a very underrated shoe for sure. 

Every article/blog I've read doesn't mention anything about mashing in ADV though. I'm pretty sure its just new black and white pairs of EQT 93-16's, but of course, they could be wrong.

http://sneakerbardetroit.com/adidas-eqt-support-93-boost-black-white/

Last edited:
Man y'all are so cynical. "hypebeasts will buy anything boost!" What if people like me and others in this thread actually want the Ace 16+ because, they're dope? My guy at UNDFTD says he has no idea if these are dropping. Keeping my hopes up...If Adidas were really trying to strictly appeal to the US football market, they'd drop them at soccer.com or places like Niky's sports. Clearly they see the success of the mercurials and magistas. Smart move, but I just wish they weren't so extremely limited

I have the green pair of 93-16s, a very underrated shoe for sure. 

Every article/blog I've read doesn't mention anything about mashing in ADV though. I'm pretty sure its just new black and white pairs of EQT 93-16's, but of course, they could be wrong.
Yea, both pairs actually sat for a long while. I believe it was at the time black/white glitch NMD and cream first emerging that these flew under the radar. Fine by me as I was able to cop.

As for the ADV, the original link that @UmpaHimself posted have them as ADV 93-16 but in description have them as EQT 93-16. So they may have them misnamed.

http://www.aphrodite1994.com/footwear/equipment-support-93-16-white-8893

Man y'all are so cynical. "hypebeasts will buy anything boost!" What if people like me and others in this thread actually want the Ace 16+ because, they're dope? My guy at UNDFTD says he has no idea if these are dropping. Keeping my hopes up...If Adidas were really trying to strictly appeal to the US football market, they'd drop them at soccer.com or places like Niky's sports. Clearly they see the success of the mercurials and magistas. Smart move, but I just wish they weren't so extremely limited
Were you there for the uncaged release? Did you see that post of resellers posting in front of mall entrances reselling the uncaged when they actually still sat in stores?

Yes, people love the shoe but we are merely stating the fact that hypebeast/resellers love them just as much for the "profit" they will make because of the boost hype.

Were you there for the uncaged release? Did you see that post of resellers posting in front of mall entrances reselling the uncaged when they actually still sat in stores?

Yes, people love the shoe but we are merely stating the fact that hypebeast/resellers love them just as much for the "profit" they will make because of the boost hype.
that sounds like poor market analysis by resellers lol 

soccer.com did drop them.... they had a "raffle"

I play soccer myself, always loved the Ace 16+ but Im not competitive enough to drop that much on a pair of cleats. These are way too dope though, jut dont play with my emotions for too long adidas please.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom