ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
People still jumping all over those uncaged colored boost for 200 even with multiple pics of paint cracking
mean.gif
Hope it holds up. Thread gonna be full of paint cracking comments
laugh.gif
right after their shipping posts
I was thinking that.  So they basically release the same uncaged ones but with the boost sprayed with some color.  Then they slap on the LTD to charge an extra $20.  Now there are pictures of the paint chipping off the boost.  I'm still going to buy though lol. 

I was thinking that.  So they basically release the same uncaged ones but with the boost sprayed with some color.  Then they slap on the LTD to charge an extra $20.  Now there are pictures of the paint chipping off the boost.  I'm still going to buy though lol. 
Very true when you think about it. That's why I'm glad that I copped the white ltds even though I'm not sure if I'm gonna keep them yet. A true BNTL buy 
laugh.gif

Very true when you think about it. That's why I'm glad that I copped the white ltds even though I'm not sure if I'm gonna keep them yet. A true BNTL buy 
laugh.gif
The white ones are the freshest ones imo.  They're all nice but white is clean for the summer and you won't have to worry about the paint chipping.

The white ones are the freshest ones imo.  They're all nice but white is clean for the summer and you won't have to worry about the paint chipping.
True true but I already have so many other boost sneakers to choose from for the summer, including the og whites and the white multicolor toe pair so I'll see how they look when they arrive here. 

People still jumping all over those uncaged colored boost for 200 even with multiple pics of paint cracking :smh: Hope it holds up. Thread gonna be full of paint cracking comments :lol: right after their shipping posts
Nope. Came to my damn senses the moment I saw those detailed Packer shots of the painted boost cracking. Decision to pass became real easy.

Not to mention, even though the topic was broached here, I don't think as many people realize yet.

Just got home to find the Volt ACE 16+ Pure Control Ultra Boost on my doorstep.  Amazing. I am very glad I copped.  Packaging is dope and so are the shoes.  Will post pics tomorrow.

Nope. Came to my damn senses the moment I saw those detailed Packer shots of the painted boost cracking. Decision to pass became real easy.

Not to mention, even though the topic was broached here, I don't think as many people realize yet.

Yeah I was also excited to try and grab a pair but really let down by the pics especially from the guy that only wore his pear for 1 day. Im interested to see what adidas is going to do, if anything,about the paint coming off for their customers. Have a feeling there are gonna be plenty of them.

So what colorway is everyone going for tomorrow? What's so special about the all reds that has prices for them going crazy on goat compared to the other Colorways releasing.

So what colorway is everyone going for tomorrow? What's so special about the all reds that has prices for them going crazy on goat compared to the other Colorways releasing.
i bought ATC's for all three since i'm going to miss out on the drop while cycling in the morning. they're all dope, but, if i had to personally rank them, i would say red>white>black.

Just got two pairs of Mystery Greys (same size) and noticed both have the same PO#'s. Checked my two Cream pairs (same size) and they have different PO#'s. Why are some PO#'s the same and others different? What do they even mean? Why Sway why?

i bought ATC's for all three since i'm going to miss out on the drop while cycling in the morning. they're all dope, but, if i had to personally rank them, i would say red>white>black.
May I ask, do you need to provide your cc details to the service provider? If so, is it even safe?

Eff it, I'm in for the Blacks. If I get em, they'll be my consolation if I miss out on the NMDs with Black Boost. That's if they ever release those.

ugh, do I really want to wake up @ 6:50 tomorrow for these after waking up @ 6:30 this morning for the NMDs? Dam**t 

Back
Top Bottom