ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Going for the white and black pair tmmrw. Hope no add to cart issues lol...

Last edited:
Copped the white manually off Adidas EU. Sizes went quick but not as quick as NMD releases. Couldn't even add to cart at first. Then got through after about 30 seconds. Even messed up my check out and had to enter card details and was still fine. By the time I had finished up I checked the sizes again and they were all gone.

Key for me is the device I use. My laptop was a nightmare on previous releases but my brother has recently bought a gaming computer and it runs smooth so I went round and used that. Will be using it on future releases.

I just used my phone with wi-fi and got through with payment after around 20 seconds after choosing my size.

I just used my phone with wi-fi and got through with payment after around 20 seconds after choosing my size.

I have seen people copping easy on their phone. It is probably just my laptop, it has failed me on previous releases for sure.

Easy cop on the white ones..

Didn't even bother to try on the black model because of the painted sole controversy..

Pretty good day so far: got my confirmation for the white uncaged from offspring for 170 euros instead of 200 retail shipped due to the low Pound and my black Ultra boost ACE from SNS shipped this morning. Very excited to have them in hand... Was hard to get them, since the Production numbers seem really low on these, all boutiques sold out in a heart beat ...

Funny situation, limited UB supposed to be the more expensive than the other premium boost models finally cost less.

Brexit is awesome..

Been MIA. Kind of pissed I bought the black and grey pairs with non colored soles.

Is there a time or is it random for US?

Direct links?

Thanks.

the same time frame adidas releases always happen. you know not to ask those questions in a boost thread :lol:

Santa Monica adidas store got 52 pairs total. Not sure what the breakout is between the three colors.

How do these run if planned to rock with no socks?
half size down from regular UB size. since there's less cushioning around the opening where you slide your feet in (idk if there's an actual word for that), you definitely should not stick to the same size otherwise you either gotta tie them tight af or have the sock-like lining not "stick" to your foot like it was designed to

Last edited:
End already shipped my black boost Uncaged 
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom