ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Interesting, I just received a pair that I ordered and I find the fit and cushioning to be the best of almost any boost shoe I've had. I do have funky wide feet which may account for that.
Agreed.  STs are great if you have wide feet or a high instep that causes regular UBs squeeze the top of your foot.  I guess if someone has really narrow feet they could be uncomfortable, but to me they're just UBs that don't fit so tight.  Too bad they're not better looking.

+rep for the link.  Carted but couldn't pull the trigger.  Just don't know what I would wear those with.
Any thing that has red, white or blue in it.  I wear a ton of red and blue so I won't have any problems.

The new UB uncaged sold quite slowly on Adidas EU … the market seems saturated. Olives are sold out in most sizes, but only after 10/15 minutes … blues are literally sitting and almost every size still available. I passed, too since i´m just not that much into the uncaged model to justify more than 2 pairs of those.
I agree...

Yep but I got a tracking number from City Sports so I am good on my pair just need one more.  Hopefully ADC comes through

Back
Top Bottom