ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thanks fellas. Just the struggles of lupus. One of those instances where ya wish you could switch spots with them so they could live a healthy life and you handle the pains they go thru.
Good fella. Don't worry everythings gonna be fine.

Located a Coreblack UB for under retail - now I´m not as mad as I was if I don´t get the stains out of my v1 pair.
eyes.gif

Still, the weave of the first few UBs looks so much better then what they do on the new ones.

Last edited:
High horse, you're using a blanket statement that doesn't apply to this shoe. This isn't a Don c that is only bought because hype. Yeah these sold out, but hardly go over retail.

And me personally, I own plenty of ultra boosts that had zero hype what so ever. My personal favorite (or one of) is the ash purple which hardly anyone even knows exist. I buy shoes I love.
some people just aren't gonna understand the logic that others might like a shoe that you dislike. i personally don't love the MCs, but if someone gave  me a pair i'm sure i'd rock them

and the ash purples... damn. i've been searching for a pair of those for awhile and haven't seen anything at all. saw an older lady the other day wearing a pair and i wanted to go give her a high five

Yea right. If these were sitting, no one would want them. They're almost as ugly as the solar reds
LOL that's NOT how you come up in a thread for the 1st time man 
laugh.gif
 It's one thing to voice your own OP but when you start tryna speak for others as a thread noob...

A&M boosts changed shipping from August to sometime in September. "This is a PRE-ORDER item that is expected to ship sometime in September. "

A&M boosts changed shipping from August to sometime in September. "This is a PRE-ORDER item that is expected to ship sometime in September. "
Wonder if those five ebay listings will update now.

Won't ship your $850 white 2.0s till September!

Imagine if they start doing UB school colors like Nike did with the Free Trainer 5.0.

Would be 
pimp.gif

in all honestly i really like the A&M colorway....being a skins fan and all.

But yeah availability and hype...id buy them if i walked into a store and they were on the shelf.

Back
Top Bottom