ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My MC from Bloomingdales got shipped the other day, will be getting rid of them to one of you guys if they are lack luster. 
I'm with Blueice, pics don't necessarily do it justice. But I will admit it was a gamble before actually having them in hand. I don't mess with the gradients as much as do the other models (this is only my 3rd gradient), but this one has become my favorite. As you can already tell from the responses though, not gonna matter what anyone says, it'll come down to your own set of eyes, shoes in hand.

View media item 2133154

Last edited:
I'm with Blueice, pics don't necessarily do it justice. But I will admit it was a gamble before actually having them in hand. I don't mess with the gradients as much as do the other models (this is only my 3rd gradient), but this one has become my favorite. As you can already tell from the responses though, not gonna matter what anyone says, it'll come down to your own set of eyes, shoes in hand.
Nicely said, NonHeinous. And even though pictures are hard to capture the beauty of the MC due to the detailed multicolor weaving being hard to capture accurately, that is one fine photo of them. The MC by far are my favorite gradients as well.

Depends if it's 1.0 or 2.0 solar red 
roll.gif

Trading or selling my Creams is so damn tempting but I know if I do I'll regret it in the future at some point. Gotta be strong and resist...

Word! I got an offer of $310 on them, copped for retail and so hard to turn offers down but I haven't even worn them. Just sweet to look at haha!

Back
Top Bottom