ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

It's actually not that bad in hand...  the gradient is pretty dark.  Almost like core black 2.0 dark.  Is not as light as the grey on the black/grey 2.0.
Isn't the Gold Medal gradient knit the same exact as Core Black 2.0 gradient knit darkness and color wise?

This.  A fellow bronze fan - I'm not the only one.
I like the bronze as well but I prefer the gold mainly because of the leather cage.  If the bronze had a leather cage, I'd rank them tops.  But as of now...  I have them ranked as follows: gold>bronze>silver

Hoping someone can help me out. My girls birthday is next week and she wants a pair of uncaged. She wears a 6.5 womens

The Light greys are her favorite but thinking she'd be cool with vapor greens as well. If no leads on those feel free to post any links to blacks or pinks as well.

TIA

*Reps of course for all contributors 

Last edited:
Last edited:

Here you go man: Light grey Uncaged womens 6.5 at Finish Line:

http://www.footlocker.com/product/m...gle-_-bb3902?gclid=CNPO2frsw84CFYxahgodHicNqg 
Repped... Not truly in stock though 
ohwell.gif

Hoping someone can help me out. My girls birthday is next week and she wants a pair of uncaged. She wears a 6.5 womens

The Light greys are her favorite but thinking she'd be cool with vapor greens as well. If no leads on those feel free to post any links to blacks or pinks as well.

TIA

*Reps of course for all contributors 
Shameless bump

I like the olympic pack. I'd rock golds or silvers but wouldn't go out of my way or pay more than retail for either, personally

Last edited:
Word! I got an offer of $310 on them, copped for retail and so hard to turn offers down but I haven't even worn them. Just sweet to look at haha!

I feel like reselling shoes isn't even worth it if they aren't Yeezys or rare Js. You only end up with a max $100 buck profit. That's like pocket change

Here's a pic of them indoors

View media item 2133970

whelp count me in.

I have to be one of the few people that don't mind the gradients. The gradient makes the leather stand out more. Love the change in material and how it flows on the shoe. Gives them a little more personality and i love the gold heel. Makes them more than "just another black pair of shoes" to me. If it was flat gold id pass.

Last edited:
Is there any word on a stateside release of the Olympic version of the UB Uncaged? Only place I can find them is on the bay and they don't even have my size
frown.gif

Officially started training to be an Olympic athlete so I can get exclusive Boost shoes by the 2020 summer games. Sport of choice has yet to be decided.

I feel like reselling shoes isn't even worth it if they aren't Yeezys or rare Js. You only end up with a max $100 buck profit. That's like pocket change
That's enough to mostly pay for another pair of sneakers, or a good chunk towards some UBs.  For not much more work than a trip to the post office.  I agree that it's a tough way to pay your bills, but to supplement the sneaker habit it can be useful.

That's enough to mostly pay for another pair of sneakers, or a good chunk towards some UBs.  For not much more work than a trip to the post office.  I agree that it's a tough way to pay your bills, but to supplement the sneaker habit it can be useful.
ALL this right here and for me I don't een have to go to the post office.  The mail carrier comes and picks them up from my office.

Last edited:
I live in NYC so I agree with the $100 isn't much but it is extra money for doing nothing. I bought 4 pairs of creams, sold 3 I just waited for the FA restock made it happen. Those few $100's help here and there, i'm financially stable but I'll take an extra $100 if it's around Fam! Everybody eats!

Back
Top Bottom