ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
black base>>> that gives you the core black 1.0, og black purp, and 3ms. The weave on all 3 with lighter color weave pattern through the black is incredible.

black base>>> that gives you the core black 1.0, og black purp, and 3ms. The weave on all 3 with lighter color weave pattern through the black is incredible.
I am more into light colors but I feel gray base is practical favorite. that gives you silver ltd / gray wools/ MG / HS / SB. All of those look great. Although, wasn't too fond of the clear gray in the Uncaged.

My personal favorite would be the red base. They need more cherry red, deep red or maroon tone CWs.

Is there any word on a stateside release of the Olympic version of the UB Uncaged? Only place I can find them is on the bay and they don't even have my size
frown.gif
what size you looking for?

Officially started training to be an Olympic athlete so I can get exclusive Boost shoes by the 2020 summer games. Sport of choice has yet to be decided.
Here is my advice on that.  Bear with me here.

Since you are not an Olympic athlete already, I can safely assume you weren't born with the God gifted talents required for being an Olympic athlete, physically speaking.  No offense.  Now, this automatically eliminates 36 of the 41 total summer Olympic sports that require an intense lifetime of physical training which would be impossible to attain starting today and being ready for 2020.

This leaves yourself 5 options for Olympic sports that require more knowledge and hand/eye coordination over physical attributes:

- Equestrian Dressing

- Equestrian Jumping

- Equestrian Eventing

- Archery 

- Shooting

Now, assuming that a winning Olympic Horse could cost hundreds of thousands of dollars, lets eliminate Equestrian.  That leaves yourself with Archery and Shooting, both stationary events that require skill over strength.

If you start right now and buy yourself the necessary equipment for both, get expert training and practice non stop and diligently, you can conceivably make a run at 2020, win a Medal and receive your Olympic only adidas Ultra Boosts.

Good luck!

Officially started training to be an Olympic athlete so I can get exclusive Boost shoes by the 2020 summer games. Sport of choice has yet to be decided.

Since you are not an Olympic athlete already, I can safely assume you weren't born with the God gifted talents required for being an Olympic athlete, physically speaking.  No offense.  Now, this automatically eliminates 36 of the 41 total summer Olympic sports that require an intense lifetime of physical training which would be impossible to attain starting today and being ready for 2020.

This leaves yourself 5 options for Olympic sports that require more knowledge and hand/eye coordination over physical attributes:

- Equestrian Dressing

- Equestrian Jumping

- Equestrian Eventing

- Archery 

- Shooting

Now, assuming that a winning Olympic Horse could cost hundreds of thousands of dollars, lets eliminate Equestrian.  That leaves yourself with Archery and Shooting, both stationary events that require skill over strength.

If you start right now and buy yourself the necessary equipment for both, get expert training and practice non stop and diligently, you can conceivably make a run at 2020, win a Medal and receive your Olympic only adidas Ultra Boosts.

Good luck!
We're all gonna be hype on Fila by then though.

Just got my RLS laces. All gravy on my order except one -- they gave me Black/Gray UB laces instead of the solid black ropes I ordered.

Creams and Corals look nice though! Can't wait to get a pair of White UB and rock them

Just got my RLS laces. All gravy on my order except one -- they gave me Black/Gray UB laces instead of the solid black ropes I ordered.

Creams and Corals look nice though! Can't wait to get a pair of White UB and rock them
Yeah I dig the Creams and Corals, haven't had a chance to slap the Corals on my AW's due to the fact that they're dirty as sh*t but had a chance to swap out my NMD laces with the shorter ones that they offer, man what a difference a lace swap can do for ya.

Yeah I dig the Creams and Corals, haven't had a chance to slap the Corals on my AW's due to the fact that they're dirty as sh*t but had a chance to swap out my NMD laces with the shorter ones that they offer, man what a difference a lace swap can do for ya.

I hear that! I was crying at the marketing pics for the limited red apple NMDs that come out today. Those laces are too long, man.

New hype meter question added.
lolz not sure if everyone gets the question...  I think people are just thinking actual CW's because cream is winning.  I can't really picture a cream base w/ other colours...  like cream w/ black cage and black toebox etc.

That's enough to mostly pay for another pair of sneakers, or a good chunk towards some UBs.  For not much more work than a trip to the post office.  I agree that it's a tough way to pay your bills, but to supplement the sneaker habit it can be useful.

Right but I can't really spend an extra $400 for 2 extra pairs to only get back $20 per pair, if that. Most often I end up just straight losing money on shipping when I do it. :frown:

I probably just suck at reselling and picking the right ones to resell

They probably won't reply, their customer service is basically nonexistent.
I ordered some pairs and they missed 1 pair. I emailed them and they responded rather quickly (on a Sunday). Awaiting followup email, if they will send one.

You should definitely shoot them an email.

- Equestrian Dressing

- Equestrian Jumping

- Equestrian Eventing

- Archery 

- Shooting

Good luck!
Thank you. I have oficially decided to quit school and pursue an archery career. I will represent the country that i was born in (S Korea) and will find a coach to help me pursue my dreams. My first step in this dream is to go to local Target and purchase a nerf bow and arrow set with a target board. I will meticulously practice every day for the next 4 years and you will see me on the Olympic podium with a bronze. I will receive my exclusive UBs so I can flex for the Gram once and sell immediately for $900. Thank you for your support.

lolz not sure if everyone gets the question...  I think people are just thinking actual CW's because cream is winning.  I can't really picture a cream base w/ other colours...  like cream w/ black cage and black toebox etc.
No worries if  some folks don't understand it. No legitimate takeaways from any of the polls really. Just a good way to get folks involved and interacting in the thread.

I could see cream/offwhite people a great base color and preferred for those folks. An uncaged cream would look pretty nice and a cream w/ accent color gradient could look nice depending on that accent color.

Back
Top Bottom