ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i was able to grab a 10.5 in the livestock joints on the restock. probably gunna end up ooping them because I just wanted to see what they were like in hand. Im not supposed to be spending money right now :lol:

can anyone comment on availability of the kids yeezy's this morning?

How come I hear about people getting banned this morning? Early link?

Would like to get pairs for my youngest but figuring out what i can expect to pay

I can't dare venture into a Yeezy thread anymore.
Many people had access denied including myself but it later worked.

Was able to cart but couldn't put payment info.

A lot of NTers were able to cop both color ways. Prices are around 300-400 from I seen. 

Many people had access denied including myself but it later worked.

Was able to cart but couldn't put payment info.

A lot of NTers were able to cop both color ways. Prices are around 300-400 from I seen. 

Thanks. $250 was my limited. Did they make a good amount?

Some people probably copped to use as a paper weight!

ADC rarely lets you use discount codes on UBs. and you have a better chance using them on specialty running stores like the pre-orders offer.

Not really concerning to me, just trying to help you out since you've mentioned 'hoping for ADC' drop multiple times when there are outlets to securing a pair.

Just saving both of us the next post of you being salty you missed the drop and/or can't find them anywhere.

But I get taking a side-trip to the post office can be a hassle or having $180ish in limbo while you wait for your credit back.

Different mentalities but like I said hope you cop them soon and for the discount.

It's all good man if I miss em I miss em

I need some 3M's time to get serious about dropping real money on UB's lol
Even the sought after GR 1.0 prices continue to go up and up. It's disturbing looking at some of these listings, and that includes worn pairs as well. I really don't see the trend changing for 2017 at least. But IMO there is only one must have out of these costly colorways and that is the 3m UB. It's just so much better than any other UB IMO. So in my eyes, it's the right move to pull the trigger now if you haven't bro. 
It's a Spring/Summer '16 UB sample (S27650) from EBay, I think the reseller only 4. Not sure if it'll ever be reproduced.
The pair on ebay is currently listed for $1300 LOL. An interesting pair for sure though.

Last edited:
After a long day in UBs, at least in my white pair, the cage starts digging in a little in the area where it's stitched. Anyone have this problem, and has cut the stitching off? Thinking of doing it as if I was going to uncage it, but just taking off the stitching on the cage. I don't really have this problem in my creams since it's more roomy.

Went to a sport shop today to pickup the Pureboost ZG Train and then i saw these sitting there!

Been looking for them since they got release and was there last pair in my size.

Go to check out and they where $260 AUD to $200 to say the least im extremely happy with my first Ultra Boost's

Back
Top Bottom