ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Upcoming R2 PK model.  This particular pair is the R2 that fits like a "normal" shoe: Tongue, actual lace holes, not a sock style fit, more structured, etc.
Looks great. Would love if they made an Ultra Boost with a more structured upper...

Regarding yellow/orange on boost. I didnt have them until my CB got wet during the rain. Then it got a yellow stain

Your comment makes no sense. Btw, did you get your 2012 kanye starter kit bred 1s?

Funny that you call someone brain washed, not realizing that pre kanye 2011-2012 Jordan 1s were easy grabs.
Seriously, what does Kanye have to do with livestock pure boosts anyways? Like you said, retro 1's weren't even that big of a deal until a few years back. Those are more hyped than these pure boosts, there's just so few of the livestocks. Tons of black/red 1's out there

man i'd trade my banned 1 for the creams in a heartbeat... wish someone offered me a trade like that 
laugh.gif

I almost bought the CNCPTS EQT boost but got these instead on BAIT with the Labor Day 30% off for the total to be $118 shipped.  Pretty clean imo.
These look great. Is the cushioning Pure Boost? I remember reading somewhere that the CNCPTS x EQT was the first use of Ultra Boost on the EQT silhouette.

Please post up about the fit/comfort level when you get them. Looking for a more structured upper with Ultra/Pure boost, but the CNCPTS joints missed the mark a bit for me.

Last edited:

These look great. Is the cushioning Pure Boost? I remember reading somewhere that the CNCPTS x EQT was the first use of Ultra Boost on the EQT silhouette.

Please post up about the fit/comfort level when you get them. Looking for a more structured upper with Ultra/Pure boost, but the CNCPTS joints missed the mark a bit for me.
It's Ultra Boost soles fam. Upper probably fits like a run of the mill NB or other suede runner. I dont own a pair but I am sure they're very comfortable.

I've been off NT for a bit but hoping someone can help me with sizing (even though I'm sure its been discussed in here). Didn't cop the Livestock Pureboost ZG but in the future if I decide to go for that model, how do you guys prefer sizing? .5 up like UB? TTS?

I've been off NT for a bit but hoping someone can help me with sizing (even though I'm sure its been discussed in here). Didn't cop the Livestock Pureboost ZG but in the future if I decide to go for that model, how do you guys prefer sizing? .5 up like UB? TTS?
Seems to be TTS.

But definitely not half size down like the normal ZGs.

Last edited:

I recommend going .5 up for sure, I wear 10.5 in the majority of shoes even some 10 like nmd pk but these are super snug in the toe area. I have to take my insoles out to fit and it sucks, thinking of selling because of it but I love the shoe

Page 1

i agree, it's not like you can find creams for retail ever again, however you still have chances to catch a restock for the Banned 1's

i say trade every day

if i didn't have the 1's, i would trade my extra pair of creams in a heart beat.

I don't care about perceived value. I want the 1's, i trade. I don't give a damn Bred 1 is $300-$350 and creams are $400-$450.

Its all about what you want more. If your creams a DS, maybe you don't like them that much?

also agreed

Shoutout from Singapore!

Can someone help me by doing a legit check on the pair of woodwood?

and is it normal for the heelcup to be like that or is it a factory fault?

Thanks in advance!

Fairly certain I know the answer to this, but guys how does tiny size 6 fair in terms of resale prices for UBs? Looking for creams and 3Ms right now...

It looks like they end up being higher than normal sizes to my disappointment.... But I remember a time when anything smaller than 8-8.5 used to be garbage sizes.

Sads.

Back
Top Bottom