ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

How do they fit compared to regular UBs? I've been going back and forth on them.
They fit like a traditional shoe instead of being socklike so the toebox is roomier.

If your UB size is fairly snug lengthwise, go for the same size.  If your UBs have some room in the toe or are sized up I'd go down .5.

Anyone abroad got further tracking on their cncpts order? no update since the 7th.

Everybody got their TTS for concepts EQT?
Go half size down at least for sure. Me personally I don't have wide feet so I go a full size down for a perfect fit (I like my shoes to fit real snug. Toes at the tip type snug.). Just to give you some direction

Normally once tracking starts you don't have to worry about anything. Also, sometimes tracking won't update because of the weekend.
I'm sure i'll get it eventually but it's nice to get an ETA.  Work from home this week so would be good to know when 'not' to pop out :wink:

Did you use Finisher on them? Usually after a paint job you need to use an acrylic finisher so that there's no paint coming off.

I used a matt black spray on acrylic , Im gonna try the leather dye again and maybe give them more time to dry before the finisher.

For those how have the blackout ultraboost do these have any issues with the white boost showing through on scuffs etc?

Can't front I was on the fence when I got my concepts pair in but I'm definitely keeping them. They're a little bulky around the ankle but I can work with that. Suede is nice.

this poll on the top of the page makes NO sense hah
[h3]HOW MANY TIMES A WEEK YOU WEAR BOOST?[/h3]
-Daily

-Weekly

-Monthly

the answers don't match the question...

Back
Top Bottom